Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old September 11th, 2010, 06:19 PM

azrael427 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
need help with a bit of my dungeon crawl

I'm in the works of developing a campaign called the dragon lord. Basically I need to know what you guys feel would be the most powerful of the dragons versus a set of 4 unique heroes. This is going to mix classic scape with dnd. This scenario will include all the dragons I just need to know which one would be the best facing only 4 heroes.
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: need help with a bit of my dungeon crawl

Charos or Nilfheim. Charos is a tank who can survive the hero assault, and Nilfheim can deal with multiple heroes at once.

Either one is still going to need backup. Perhaps Greenscales?

If you're making a dungeon Crawl I recommended playing official Scenarios as well as Tirade of Trials.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:57 PM

azrael427 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ya I'm going to be playing those here shortly. But this is an idea I've had in my head since before I even played a game lol. I'm just trying to put the pieces of the story together and then build the maps based off of that.
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You could add Braxas instead of the greenscales for even more of a challenge (that is, provided the heroes are strong enough to survive the onslaught as well as kill the dragons in time...)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios