Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 24th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

35!!!

We not only broke, but crushed our previous record of 24 attendees yesterday with 35 'Scapers all in one place! Not half bad for a game that's been discontinued for 8 years. Thanks so much to everyone who came and made yesterday a great time! Great games all around for one of our most successful Monthlies yet!!

Standings have been posted here. Fun note: you may have noticed there were a lot of Krav Maga yesterday. If you like looking at the stats like me I'll let you know there were 7 armies running the KMA, and they are now tied for the most-played unit at our Monthlies (Isamu being the other highest unit; both have been played 42 times). The previous most-played unit, Stingers, are now a distant third at being played 34 times, though there have been 103 total squads of them played.

Stay tuned for the next Monthly announcement! It will be up tomorrow afternoon after I get off of work, or possibly super late tonight. The format, General Wars, has been decided, but there's going to be an awesome twist! I'm super excited and am working on the final details for the twist. I will have the announcement up as soon as I'm happy with the write-up!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 25th, 2019, 05:27 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

UTAH MONTHLY MARCH 2019

When: March 30th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: General Wars 555
Building an army for this one is easy! You have 555 Points to build an army, and all units in the army must come from the same general.
  • 555 Point Armies
  • 24 Figure Limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
  • All figures in the army must follow the same Valkyrie general
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel not allowed because General Thaddeus Ross isn’t a Valkyrie
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Super Special Raffle Challenge: March Madness!!
You like brackets? We like brackets! This month we’re doing a special bonus challenge to get in some ‘Scapey March Madness action! After everyone has signed in and the first round matchups have been randomly assigned, we will take about 15 minutes to create a bracket. We will use a whiteboard or two for the “master bracket” to display all the pairings, and we will provide blank brackets to all the players to fill out. Predict who you think will win each game, and then fill out your bracket until you have your final predicted victor! (Which will of course be yourself, right!?)
At the end of the tournament, everyone will total up their score (first round correct prediction =1 point, second round = 2 points, third round = 4 points, fourth round = 8 points) and we will have an awesome prize pool put together that will be awarded by points scored (NIB Ornak, Not NIB Hatamoto Taro, Sir H Ticalla Jungle, TrueMurray Art, and some other big and hard-to-find figures!! (some are still coming in)).
Furthermore, if you show up and you’re the only person playing a certain general, you will get 6 bonus points to your total score!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 1st, 2019 at 08:38 AM.
Old February 25th, 2019, 06:01 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Brackets, woo-hoo! I’m in!
Old February 25th, 2019, 06:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have quite a bit to do in the shop but I have a fun idea for the winners prize for this format. Not sure if I can make it yet but Id like to.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 25th, 2019, 09:23 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

His little brother Cannon emailed me and RSVP'd, so that's the closest we're going to get to ol' Scaperedude for now!
Old February 26th, 2019, 12:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

His little brother Cannon emailed me and RSVP'd, so that's the closest we're going to get to ol' Scaperedude for now!
Aren't brackets like betting on the races. Sounds a bit like gambling to me. I don't gamble, I just roll dice. and you do know there is no gambling in Utah, We'd have to do that one in Idaho. Isn't Scaperedude still out serving?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 26th, 2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

Cannon's coming!? Alright, that means I have an easy choice for the winner now. It's been way too long since he's shown up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Aren't brackets like betting on the races. Sounds a bit like gambling to me. I don't gamble, I just roll dice. and you do know there is no gambling in Utah, We'd have to do that one in Idaho. Isn't Scaperedude still out serving?
Shhhh.... It's all under the table.

Yeah, Scaperedude is still out in Texas. I'm just usually willing to bet on him finding a way to beat me vicariously. (At one Monthly @Sir Torin Brokenshield! e-mailed Scaperedude and got his blessing. He then proceeded to pound me into the dust.)

Also any TREX-created prize would surely be worth the winner's spot! Really hope you'll be able to make it back down this month!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 27th, 2019, 03:57 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I’ll be joining this month!
Old February 27th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Unless something crazy happens, I'm in and totally looking forward to the whole bracket situation. Very cool!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 27th, 2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
I’ll be joining this month!
Woot woot! Will your brother and/or buddy be able to make it up again as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Unless something crazy happens, I'm in and totally looking forward to the whole bracket situation. Very cool!
Glad to hear it! I'm maybe a little too excited for the brackets alone.... I'm considering trying to get them up online before the tourney starts too to see if anyone in the forums can predict how the games will go.

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 4th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Not related to this coming tourney, but I’ll be in Provo this weekend and free all Saturday night...would love to get together at a Gamestore or something for some ‘scaping! Maybe we could even get a few guys and do a round robin mini tourney for fun or something. That or a multiplayer game. Anyone interested? We don’t have to meet in Provo either, I’m fine meeting halfway or something.
@shmet you’re down in Provo right?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 4th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:10 AM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Not related to this coming tourney, but I’ll be in Provo this weekend and free all Saturday night...would love to get together at a Gamestore or something for some ‘scaping! Maybe we could even get a few guys and do a round robin mini tourney for fun or something. That or a multiplayer game. Anyone interested? We don’t have to meet in Provo either, I’m fine meeting halfway or something.
@shmet you’re down in Provo right?

That would be fun! I'm not sure whether or not I'll be busy, but I'll let you know soon. I think I might be able to get a few other people to join in too.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events