Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old November 17th, 2022, 05:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: High Quality Map Rendering

Your work here is so gorgeous, Vydar.

Do I infer that you have an .stl file or the like for those walls?

How are you generating the layouts for these maps?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 17th, 2022, 06:25 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks, caps!

That is a correct inference.

I plan to make them public once I'm done with the finer details.

I'm using Autodesk Revit. Its an architecture program.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 17th, 2022, 06:39 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe I won't be releasing .stl files. We will see.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...36&postcount=1

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old November 26th, 2022, 02:00 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Thanks, caps!

That is a correct inference.

@Vydar_XLIII , I thought you had some of the actual Laur walls sent to you at first, but no, these are 3D prints, right? I see the walls don't have the overhand hooks on them, just...solid tabs. How do your ruin ends stay put, then--are they tight enough to press fit and stay there, or are they chunky enough to stay upright on their own?

Anyway. I see you've modeled (and have a reserved post for) the Fortress walls, road tiles, wall walks, battlements. I'd like to see them when they're done. What's next on your checklist, swamp tiles?
Old November 27th, 2022, 11:49 AM

I didn't realize they had hooks on them until after I started printing this set. I was only looking at the renders of them where they were stacked together. I'll add correcting those to my to-do list.

They are both snug and chunky enough to stand by themselves, mostly. Sometimes I'll have to rotate a column to find a side that is a bit more snug.

Most of the FotA set is done. See the Remains of Clionesia renders in the first post. I haven't gotten to making dimensioned drawings for them yet to show in that post.

I currently have RotV ruins and TJ half done. So those are up next.

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software