Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2012, 10:53 PM

jshine is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Marvel Card Special Symbol Meanings?

Hi,

I don't know if this is the best place to post this but I was wondering if their was a list of what all of those special symbols mean on the bottom of the Marvel hero cards?

For example I know the "S" looking one means super strength because the official Marvel Heroscape guide denotes it. But I noticed on a lot of the custom Marvel & DC Heroscape cards their are other symbols too like an "F" or an "S" thats in a box, etc. Does anyone know what these other symbols mean or know of a list that defines all of them?

Thanks,
-Jshine
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Card Special Symbol Meanings?

Generally speaking, the "F" (or a little Wing symbol) stands for Flying. Check the official cards for Iron Man and Doctor Doom - there's the official rules text. The idea is that so many characters can fly, well, it's a waste of space to write it out each time.

Otherwise, it differs from creator to creator. You'd have to go to each person's individual thread in the Comic Hero Custom Creations forum... or look through THIS thread to see the creator.
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM

jshine is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hmm. True. I guess it would be beneficial to have a list of what all those custom card's symbols meant, especially if they generally uniformly agree.

I'm playing with about 60 different custom Heroes (with multiple custom cards from different creators each - totaling about 120 different custom cards), so I'll probably be doing a lot of looking up. If I come up with some sort of structured list, I'll post here for anyone else's reference.

Thanks for your input johnny139.
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can tell you for sure that the only two symbols C3G uses or will use are the official Super Strength "S" and the flying "F."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I still say there's room for 5 symbols down there

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I still say there's room for 5 symbols down there

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's