Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 10th, 2008, 04:21 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Maple Story

Anyone here play Maple Story? It's a free online MMORPG. It's a really fun game, and addicting. The best part is it's free. I haven't played it in a while cause of real life taking its toll. But I was wondering if anyone ever played this game?
Old March 10th, 2008, 04:37 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
I tried it and liked it until about level 10, but then it became way too much of a grind-fest for me.
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:44 PM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation
Its fun throwing away all your stuff and running around in your underwear.

Old March 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Definitely not the kind of game that's good for PC gaming. I avoid this and any other sub-par, so-called "free" MMOs from Korea/Asia like the plague.

Spend your money on something that offers FAR more quality like Pirates of the Burning Sea (superbly fun MMO that provides something different) or Hellgate: London (now that the bugs are mostly squashed out).
Old March 12th, 2008, 10:07 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
Definitely not the kind of game that's good for PC gaming. I avoid this and any other sub-par, so-called "free" MMOs from Korea/Asia like the plague.

Spend your money on something that offers FAR more quality like Pirates of the Burning Sea (superbly fun MMO that provides something different) or Hellgate: London (now that the bugs are mostly squashed out).
It's free. No money needed. That's the main reason why I played it. It is fun too.
Old March 13th, 2008, 03:43 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
While free is never a bad thing, it doesn't necessarily mean the game will be any good, which it's not. But as long as you're having fun, more power to ya.
Old March 14th, 2008, 07:27 PM

You have to buy things that add on to maplestory.

Old March 14th, 2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squitter The Spider
You have to buy things that add on to maplestory.
Huh? I have never had to pay a single dime for anything related to maple story. You can spend money on it, but by no means do you have to.
Old March 14th, 2008, 10:45 PM

No I'm saying you have to buy it, its not free.

Old March 15th, 2008, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squitter The Spider
No I'm saying you have to buy it, its not free.
And I'm saying that it's free. It's like their biggest point. Maybe we're talking about two different things. I'm talking about the computer version, perhaps the xbox 360 version requires you to pay for it. As I said before I didn't have to pay anything to play Maple Story.
Old March 15th, 2008, 12:01 PM

The game is free, but there is things in the game you can buy.

Old March 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Messy Eater

But why bother if the game itself sucks anyway? :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games