Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hey gang!

I'm not looking for an outpouring of love here, so I'm just going to lock the thread after I post. Feel free, as always, to PM me if you feel the desire to do so.

It has come to my attention that I have dropped off the face of the earth with nary so much as a phone call or note in the mail. Please accept my apologies. Real life has sprung upon me full of time consuming new opportunities - nothing bad. I hope to be able to spend more time with my favorite people soon (yes, this means you!).

~Aldin, working stiff

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online