Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 10th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEsenwein
A friend of mine will also be coming.
Huh!So their will be 4 of you going is that right. How old are you anyways I know Arp was 11 at the last Tournament.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 10th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome! Tell me who the friend is in real life.
Old March 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome to the boards, SuperEsenwein !

On behalf of our Tournament loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Shades fan, Can't wait to beat you at the tournament!

Old March 10th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
To clarify some things, SuperEsenwein is the one that has hosted small tournaments among our friends. And the friend he was referring to is the one who won the Birthday Sleepover Tourney.

SuperEsenwein, I thought he was only maybe coming

Edit: It is true that all four of us are participating.
Old March 11th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Silly Kid

Aeston- #20 is SuperEsenwein's brother.
Old March 11th, 2008, 05:03 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
This was getting too far down the list for my comfort so I bumped it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Wears Shades at Night

I am getting more and more excited each and every day. I am still nervous about the Marvel and would rather see it ditched though.

Old March 11th, 2008, 05:19 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
I am getting more and more excited each and every day. I am still nervous about the Marvel and would rather see it ditched though.
I'm not too worried. The 450 point limit means that a marvel figure seriously cuts into your points. Besides, you have that killer army you keep bragging about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 12th, 2008, 03:14 PM

rec_thug is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Well know this then....

I shall field all my Marvel figures. Yes, that's right, you heard me ALL of them. Are you afraid now?

Now if only I had some....and the points to field them...and the desire to...

(also this tread was getting a little low again)
Old March 12th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
I'm not too worried. The 450 point limit means that a marvel figure seriously cuts into your points. Besides, you have that killer army you keep bragging about.

Hey! You started the[insert word that breaks the browser here]Warfare.

Old March 12th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Silly Kid

I'm looking forward to this. My friend and I have pretty much decided on our armies.
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:35 AM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
bump for great justice

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events