Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 23rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome to the boards, Luthien!

On behalf of our Krav Maga loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Shades fan, Had a lot of fun at this tournament!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 23rd, 2008, 03:23 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
To the

UConn Team-It was fun meeting you guys and playing some of you. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it next year!

Guido- It was very fun meeting the person behind the Gnome,even though I didn't get to play you it was fun just talking with you!

Onacara- It was fun meeting you again and fun helping guido play mind games with you Can't wait to break your tie between us at our next tournament!

Onacara's son-It was fun getting to plague you ,sorry i mean meet you!
Let that be a lesson to not leaving your starting zone open!

Eckels-Fun getting to meet you,I am just sorry you have that curse stuck upon you for taking our Woo! I didn't get to play you but it was fun meeting you!

Arp and friends-Glad to see you and not see you winning this tournament! Tell Jotuns blacksmith that he shouldn't touch other peoples figures. My brother was starting to get annoyed with him,But over all nice meeting you!

Ollie-nice to meet you again,I will redeem myself for losing twice to you at the tournament.

All others-It was nice to meet you and talk to each and everyone of you!

Old March 23rd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
Eckels-Fun getting to meet you,I am just sorry you have that curse stuck upon you for taking our Woo! I didn't get to play you but it was fun meeting you!
You know... I played a game with Woo this morning. And he may indeed be cursed! Out of 8 or 9 attacks, he rolled at max 1 skull each time (sometimes completely whiffing)! I lost the game too, but it was really close.

So yeah he could be cursed, but I'll just put him on a shelf and admire him then, and forget about using him in any tourneys! It's still one more that I can check off my list!

It was nice to meet you, and I hope the next time we see each other we get to play a match or two.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 23rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Tell Jotuns blacksmith that he shouldn't touch other peoples figures. My brother was starting to get annoyed with him,But over all nice meeting you!

I played against him in the first game and didn't even notice that....(I do it myself when I kill someone's unit so that may be why I didn't notice it...force of habit from playing at home with my kids.)...I was amazed at how many times he corrected the way things were pronounced...it got to the point where I kept saying things "wrong" to see if he would correct me.
Old March 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Quote:
You know... I played a game with Woo this morning. And he may indeed be cursed! Out of 8 or 9 attacks, he rolled at max 1 skull each time (sometimes completely whiffing)! I lost the game too, but it was really close.

So yeah he could be cursed, but I'll just put him on a shelf and admire him then, and forget about using him in any tourneys! It's still one more that I can check off my list!

It was nice to meet you, and I hope the next time we see each other we get to play a match or two.

Are those Elite Onyx Vipers you got in Albany cursed too Shades??
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM

Kahlenar has disabled reputation
Well, as long as I'm in a tournament I might as well make it official.

Sup

Kah
Old March 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlenar
Well, as long as I'm in a tournament I might as well make it official.

Sup
Hello Kahlenar!

I don't think we talked much (if at all) during the tournament, nevertheless, I get to be the first to welcome you to Heroscapers. so.. Welcome!

So which army did you play at the tournament?

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 23rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
He beat me with Cap, 3x Mass, and Kyntwka
Old March 23rd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Welcome to the boards,Kahlenar!

On behalf of our Valiant unit loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~ Shades fan, Who would love getting to play you next time!

Old March 23rd, 2008, 08:52 PM

Tubatsu has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
To TubaStu...or Tubatsu...or ToupeStew...or whatever your name is...it was nice meeting you and driving you crazy with Isamu..that had to be my favorite game today.
Well originally it was Tubastu,
Mispronunciation made it Tubatsu (which is my name online now)
That Darned Ninja just wouldn't die.
it was my favorite game too.
But who doesn't love a good Greek Versus Elf EPIC ending. (The Elf Won Everybody that didn't witness this life altering battle)

I must go more into this though,

The Elf Archers after taking heavy fire from Tagawa Samurai Archers and there Leader Kaemon Awa got some hefty intel off of a certain Ninja (I won't say names that was really trying to undermind the sanity of the controlling player (me)) With this intel they formed an exciting firing line waiting for the coming squads of Greeks and Parmenio Leader. Many a greek fell. Many an Elf Fell to that dang Ninja.

T'was down to two elves sitting on a hilltop. Two Sacred Greeks and Parmenio. (The Ninja finally died Thank God). Par and the greeks were advancing to gain high ground. Because of the swiped intel the Elves countered by moving there base camp back a few enabling more time for firing randomly(which they are good at). Another greek fell it seems he left his shield home. The Elves moral went way up.

Parmenio on his last advance before engaging the elves Was TAKEN OUT unluckily he tripped and fell. The last Greek shook a tree and one of the remaining two elves fell out and perished. It was down to one on one.

The Sacred Band Member realizing he was the last of his kind decided to step it up a notch and taunt the elf. His words were "I Could Back down now but that isn't the way of the Band". The Elf Hearing this decided not to run away like he was taught (so he could shoot from a distance safely). No No this Elf Decided to Hit this last of kind Band member head on. He Took out his knife and got close, engaging the Band Member. The elf missed with his first attempt at nocking an arrow and firing. So in a FRENZY he got out his knife and took the life of the noble Band Member deciding the game.

Everyone Rejoiced. The Elf Lived to tell his story another day, the only thing that could have made it better was meeting Master Woo.

Now that that is settled and the story lives on. I hope I can be of service to this Forum in many more stories. YAY for tournaments.

It was awesome battling you Onacara, Slaader, Jotun's Blacksmith, Rec-Thug, and Eckels.

I hope It was fun battling me. I hope the story doesn't hurt too much Onacara. I loved that battle the most. (All except the Ninja Part)

Thank you All For a fun Time
Sincerely
Tubatsu-(My name thanks to Aeston)

Elves Rule the Forest
Goblins the Mountain
Merfolk the Rivers
Falcons the Skies
Me the World
Old March 23rd, 2008, 09:00 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Welcome to the boards,Tubatsu!

On behalf of our Isamu hating community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~ Shades fan, A little confused about writing this welcoming,being that I could just yell across the room at you!

Old March 23rd, 2008, 11:32 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubatsu
I hope It was fun battling me. I hope the story doesn't hurt too much Onacara. I loved that battle the most. (All except the Ninja Part)

I got my revenge by "swiping" two of your Einar Dice :P

They got mixed in with mine...so they are coming back to you in the mail.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events