Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Ahhhh, looks like I can't make it... just kidding!

For those of you who haven't left the house yet, I'll be bringing this army:

2x Glads - 160
1x Blasts - 60
Q9 - 180
Eldgrim - 30
Marcu - 20

Feel free to counter draft.

LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
We have a laptop here at the tournament, so my dad can do live updates. All things posted this afternoon on my user will be from my dad. There can be live updates!
Old March 22nd, 2008, 11:44 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, it's me now, your embedded reporter in the field. Games start in 20 minutes. Hope to post live updates after each round, if my wi-fi and battery last long enough.
-arp12dad
Old March 22nd, 2008, 12:25 PM
Silly Kid

The dice are rolling furiously.
Here's the line up:

Shirak
v
AnthonyJr

Rel
v
SuperEsenwein

Alysha
v
Kahlenar

SuperEsenweinsBrother
v
Eckels

Guido
v
Jinx

Tubastu
v
Mikael

arp12
v
SonOfLoborocket

rec_thug
v
ShadesFan

Onacara
v
JotunsBlacksmith

Loborocket
v
Ollie

----------
Old March 22nd, 2008, 01:04 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
This is great, thanks arpDAD...

-insert signature here-
Old March 22nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
Silly Kid

Round 1 done.
Hey, this laptop is hard to type on, so forgive me for abbreviating.
Here is the new matchup for round 2, along with win-loss record.
(which of course lets you figure out who beat whom in round 1)

ROUND 2

sonLobo 0-1
mikael 0-1 (by default)

lobo 0-1
superbro 0-1

onacara 1-0
Anthonyjr 1-0

arp12 1-0
kahlenar 1-0

shirak 0-1
guido 0-1

JoBlack 0-1
Rel 0-1

Eckels 1-0
jinx 1-0

alysha 0-1
shadesFan 0-1

tubastu 1-0 (by default) + beat slaader in exhibition match
rec_thug 1-0

superE 1-0
ollie 1-0

-------------
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:14 PM
Silly Kid

Round 3 just started.
Here is the line up, along with w-L records....

AJr 1-1
guido 1-1

JoBro 1-1
tubastu 1-1

sonOlobo 0-2
supersBro 0-2

SuperE 1-1
arp12 1-1

ollie 2-0
kahl 2-0

shadesfan 1-1
rel 0-2 " a noble and majestic effort" in game 2

loborocket 1-1
mikael 1-1

eckels 1-1
recthug 2-0

alysha 0-2
shirak 0-2

onacara 2-0
jinx 2-0

--------------
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:10 PM
Silly Kid

At start of round 4...

rel 0-3
shirak 03

mikail 2-1
shadesfan 2-1

superEBro 1-2
guido 2-1

recthug 2-1
Onacara 2-1

JoBlack 1-2
AnthonyJr 1-2

sonOlobo 0-3
alysha 1-2

eckels 2-1
tubastu 2-1

loborocket 1-2
arp12 1-2

kahlenar 2-1
superwEisenheimer 2-1

ollie 3-0
jinx 3-0

and in the scrabble game still in progress...
arp12Dad 291
SuperEsenweinMom 228

*********** hello to Jim who may be lurking **********
Old March 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Silly Kid

Ollie dominates as round 5 begins.
Here are the matchups and win-loss records...

Kahlenar 3-1
Guido 3-1

Mikail 3-1
jinx 3-1

anthonyJr 2-2
shadesfan 2-2

alysha 2-2
eckels 3-1

tubastu 2-2
onacara 2-2

shirak 0-4
sonOlobo 0-4

arp12 2-2
JoBlack 1-3

ollie 4-0
rec_thug 3-1

loborocket 1-3
superE 2-2

rel 1-3
superEBro 1-3

... and in the scrabble game (final score)
arp12Dad 325
SuperMom 268

Old March 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
What a great day it was! I wish I had the time to talk to more of you, but we all live so far away from each other.

Onacara, I was wondering how long it was going to take you to figure out who I was! :P You're a pretty neat guy and your older son seems to think quite highly of you. That must mean your a great dad. It's too bad we didn't lock horns in the Tourney, but at least Junior can tell you how I roll (pun intended). PS, enjoy those zombies!

apr12 and family, without you guys I probably would have been MIA. Thanks a bunch, and thanks for bringing the laptop for updates. That was seriously a great call! It's a shame I didn't go against you either. Was 'Ilikepie' a part of your crew? I know I faced off against him. He probably would have beaten me too, if it weren't for a lucky shot by a Blastatron. (Rolled 3 out of 3 skulls against Nilfheim who wiffed defense. Nilfy only had 3 life left.)

Shades_Fan, you're a pretty smart kid. I wished I had the chance to battle you as well. It was nice talking with you and your brother though.

Ollie, you're a force to be reckoned with. I'm almost glad I didn't fight you because would probably have gotten schooled. Venom is a beast! Actually, I wish I did go up against you. We had that interesting talk about strategy concerning our two armies and it would seem mine was a decent counter to yours. Perhaps we will lock horns in Woonsocket; someone has to stop you from placing first.

Rec_Thug, I didn't play against you either. I don't even know which army you played, but we did have a nice talk about our beginnings with Heroscape. I'm sure I'll see you again, and may your parents get you some scape for your birthday. Also, your girlfriend sounds like a real keeper.

Kahlenar, your a sick b@$$tard, in a good way. You should totally join this site. It was interesting pitting your 4th Mass backed by Captain America against my Blastatrons (4th Mass Triumphed). I think the map really made a difference in that one. Even with luck on my side (four shields to block four attacks) there was almost nothing I could do. Good show! Even though I lost miserably, It was my favorite battle. We were pretty much deadlocked until you zapped Q9. I definately want a friendly rematch sometime.

Eckles, I didn't get to talk to you much. Actually, I don't think I got to talk to you at all. You're probably an alright guy. Did you really need that Woo, really? What did you place, sixth? Well, I'm sure that Woo went to a good home. I hope to see you another time.

Aeston and the rest of the Uconn crew, thanks for organizing such a successful event. May it be the first of many!

Peace Out,

guido

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Just wanted to say that I had a great time and am looking forward to next years! I will post some more tomorrow.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 10:24 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Eckles, I didn't get to talk to you much. Actually, I don't think I got to talk to you at all. You're probably an alright guy. Did you really need that Woo, really? What did you place, sixth? Well, I'm sure that Woo went to a good home. I hope to see you another time.
Hey now, I placed fifth!

Sorry we didn't really get much of a chance to chat, or face off. Maybe we'll have the opportunity at the Woonsocket Tournament in April?

And OF COURSE I needed the Woo! In fact, it's my first "exclusive" figure. I'm quite proud (and entirely amazed) that I won him in a tournament! I would have been quite happy with a set of Archers and Kyrie, or Zombies, but since Woo was still left, it was a no-brainer. I HAD to pick him.

I enjoyed some great games with some really great players. I hope that one day we can roll dice in Valhalla again.

To the organizers, I think you did a fantastic job pulling it all together. The room was a perfect spot to play in, and the schedule flowed very well. It was the first tournament I'd ever been too, but it set a good bar of what I'd expect from a well planned tournament in the future. Thanks for the opportunity to play!

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events