Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 20th, 2008, 10:22 PM

mogrebla Woo who?
Re: Islandscape: Mineola, NY - Sat, JULY 26th!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrebla View Post
Master Eckels, we need to decide if we are going to have a separate kid's tourney (12 and under), because if we are, I need to arrange for trophies. Can you get a count of how many kids we think we are going to have? You can add "Son of jheiles" to the attendee list, eligible for the kid's tourney.

If we have 6, I think a kid's tourney the way to go. Still doable with 4 kids - that would be 3 rounds + 1 round against a previously played opponent. I think this is where Grishnahk's flocked set might come in for the championship game. Just a thought.

I need to know soon if we are having a kid's tourney, so I can get trophies prepared - gracias.
I'll add son of jheiles. Is emily playing? I just noticed she's not on the list.
No, we just dropped Emily off at camp in Pennsylvania, where she'll be for the next 4 weeks, so she won't be joining us.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events