Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 6th, 2008, 01:34 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wi-Fi DS Games

What are some good DS WiFi games to get?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 6th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
#1: Mario Kart DS
I don't care if you don't like racing games. MKDS is so awesome that you will not only play through single player multiple times, but find yourself going for high rankings and beating the bosses of the missions. Even if Wi-Fi is slow, single player does deliver.

#2. Metroid Prime Hunters
If you've ever played any of the three console Metroid Prime games, forget about them when you play the single player. Its more of a FPS than a FPAdventure. But then again, once you have unlocked all the characters by beating them in story mode, multiplayer plays very similar to Halo. It even uses a Dual d-pad set up (similar to dual analog stick of many console FPSes), or a method similar to a PC which lets you use the touch screen to aim and fire, but personally I prefer the Dual D-pad thing. (It uses the ABXY buttons as the second D-Pad) The game also features several futuristic weapons, including a sniper weapon, electric beam, magma launcher, ice beam, missiles, and electric blasts. And, each character gains an 'affinity' bonus with one of the weapons, changing it from sweet to awesome, (For example, the sniper gains invisibility when the weapon is equipped). Each character also has a alt form which allows it to enter small spaces and use a more melee attack/drop bombs instead of shooting beams/blasts. And of course it has more than just deathmatches, including variations of capture the flag, juggernaut, and others. Did I forget to mention voice chat?

#3. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Its the same Pokemon that you know and love, with only one improvement. BATTLING AND TRADING WITH ANYONE WOOT!! Oh, and just like Metroid, this game has voice chat.

Those are my 'Big three'.

Other games like Animal Crossing have Wi-Fi functionality, but IMO these three take the cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Mario Kart is plagued with hackers now.

I reccomend Metroid Prime Hunters. One of the best games out there. You need to get some good friends to play this game at its fullest though.
Old January 6th, 2008, 06:01 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2.0

I reccomend Metroid Prime Hunters. One of the best games out there. You need to get some good friends to play this game at its fullest though.
To bad its nearly imposable to buy nowadays. I cant find it anywhere for under fifty dollars.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:59 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
That's what I thought, but alas I found at least 10 at two different Best Buys for $35
Old January 6th, 2008, 09:07 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Darn! Already a topic there was!!!! Bad apprentice you are. Punished by the admins you will be little Sweetcurse...

Please merge and I'm so sorry! I did look...apparently not well enough.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games