Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER
I have several games, but I'm not sharing my friend codes!
Just wondering, why? Unless the game has voice chat, its just as safe as here.
It makes him feel proud. I don't know why.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old January 4th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have:
Mario Kart Ds
Phantom Hourglass

Do I need a different code for each game? How does it work if I want to play someone from here?
Old January 4th, 2008, 07:18 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I have:
Mario Kart Ds
Phantom Hourglass

Do I need a different code for each game? How does it work if I want to play someone from here?
It matches a code from your DS to your game card to give you a Code, give someone your code and take theirs and enter in in the proper menu in-game. Then i am not so shure, having never connected yet, it probably alerts you when someone with the code you entered is online, then you can play with them.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old January 4th, 2008, 07:36 PM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart
i have mario kart tony hawk proving ground yugioh 07 yugioh 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.
Old January 4th, 2008, 07:38 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Thought I'd say this in here, since it's about wifi.

Whenever I play phantom hourglass over wifi, well, I'm not very good but whenever I start winning the opponent quits! After 4 tries in a row, everyone quit! It's pissing me off! I have no wins! It drops the games rating a point or 2 in my opinion... it's repetitive.

I think Nintendo should make you lose a rank or two if you quit, it's so annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old January 6th, 2008, 05:56 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Anyone wanna play Metroid right now? I'll post my fc in a bit.
Old January 6th, 2008, 06:27 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't have Metroid yet, I want it though. I have been playing Contra 4, but it is freaking hard.
Old January 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Thought I'd say this in here, since it's about wifi.

Whenever I play phantom hourglass over wifi, well, I'm not very good but whenever I start winning the opponent quits! After 4 tries in a row, everyone quit! It's pissing me off! I have no wins! It drops the games rating a point or 2 in my opinion... it's repetitive.

I think Nintendo should make you lose a rank or two if you quit, it's so annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?
I do occasionally, but I've found that it decreases in frequency the higher in rank you get. Once I got into G Rank, most of my matches were against non-disconnectors AS LONG AS YOU DO VS. RIVAL. Early on, it's better to do Vs. Everyone because then you can face opponents of higher rank who are more unlikely to disconnect. Past then, do Vs. Rival. It's also good to note that players with smiles on their Link will face players with the same smile.
Here's some tips:
1. You can draw the lines for the Phantoms before the countdown is even finished. Use that to your advantage!
2. Unless you're going for the "No Dribble" Big Play (Win without putting or dropping Force Gems outside Bases or Safe Zones), throw gems of your color in a pile away from safe zones/bases. Then, have a phantom stand on them. This way, it is impossible for the opponent to grab your force gems.
3. Know your courses. It is vital to memorize the course after playing on it so that you know what to do in future battles. For example, in 4, it is often a good idea to ignore the big force gem in the safe zone behind you and head for the upper left big force gem first, drop it off into your base, and then get the one in the safe zone. Similarily, as a Phantom, you want to occupy as many of the Big Force Gems that haven't been claimed as possible to lock your opponent out of any gems in the 2nd/3rd turns.
4. Speaking of which, it is often a good idea to occupy Force Gems if your opponent can take them. This is most notable in 4, which is filled to the brim with Big Force Gems. Occupy the ones your opponent hasn't gotten in the late-game to rob your opponent.
5. Know which items are useful and which aren't. Generally, you should avoid the Clone, Attack Bonus, and Wind Wall Activation(In certain courses, anyways. In some, it is highly useful) if they are far away from you. On the other hand, if it happens to be something like a Timer -30 or Timer +30, get it if you know it's there.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old January 7th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Hey, thanks! I'm at G I think. What does Vs. rival mean? I thought is was when you registered someone as a rival?

Want to give me your code?

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old January 7th, 2008, 06:02 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Vs. Rival means you face someone the same rank as you, no matter what. The points can be different, but not the rank. I do that the most.
And sure, I'll register codes! Maybe we can do a battle then?
Edit: My code is 2878 8428 8580 for Phantom Hourglass.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games