Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 2nd, 2021, 05:35 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Godzilla and friends

Awesome collection. Can you take a pic of Biollante on a 7 Hex?

Showa Gigan can be a Tag-Team type character, since he appeared alongside Ghidorah and Megalon, and Final Wars Gigan would have the double chainsaw hands and hook wraps.
Old May 6th, 2021, 05:51 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Godzilla and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Awesome collection. Can you take a pic of Biollante on a 7 Hex?
I certainly can when I get the chance, but that might be a ways away as I'm on a 7 day work week indefinitely and devoting the little spare time I have to organizing and sleeving Millennium Blades Collusion All-In Kickstarter that just came in. It's gonna take an extra while because I'm making custom dividers for the ones they messed up on and cataloguing every card in the game because apparently no ones done this yet and how am I supposed to know if any cards are missing otherwise? XD

I'll likely take a short intermission next week and bust out some tiles and Biollante, but the odd shape of the figure will likely mean I'll have to trace its perimeter to get a few clear pics of how it sits best on x number of hexes (as its upper body blocks the view of how most of its lower body touches the ground).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project