Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:30 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

First off, I'd like to thank @BiggaBullfrog for naming the video per my request; such an honor to have my glorious defeat be immortalized as such in history.

Yikes. Almost as little fun on the re-watch as it was in-person. I think I'll use quotes from the video to express my thoughts on this one.

Accurate one line summary of the whole video:
Quote:
"Chris has his history right. That's about the only thing he had right during this matchup."
Yeah, I misjudged the opening round terribly. I thought I'd have time to develop nicely and was very wrong.

Speaking of history, this other quote from the video might go down as one of the understatements of the century:
Quote:
"This was not his top game."
Congrats to @Knight of Scape though. He saw a way to truly exploit the board with that round 1 offensive utilizing 8 move 10th Reg that I didn't see coming and the armies I brought for this event (combined with the unforgiving river in front of my start zone) had no way to adjust to that opening.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports