Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 18th, 2015, 01:28 PM

20BlackPearls is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Eilan Sidhe

So is this card saying you can choose a tree 4 spaces away from the Eilan and move anywhere adjacent to that tree. Or pick a tree and move 4 spaces from your current space adjacent to that tree?
Old November 18th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card
THROUGH THE GREEN
Before taking a turn with the Eilan Sidhe, all Eilan Sidhe you control adjacent to a tree or bush may use Through the Green. To use Through the Green, place the Eilan Sidhe on any unoccupied space adjacent to any tree or bush within 4 clear sight spaces of that Eilan Sidhe. If an Eilan Sidhe is engaged when it uses Through the Green, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20BlackPearls View Post
So is this card saying you can choose a tree 4 spaces away from the Eilan and move anywhere adjacent to that tree.
Yes.

Quote:
Or pick a tree and move 4 spaces from your current space adjacent to that tree?
Yes.

Both conditions must apply. What's happening here is magical movement from one tree/bush to another, so there must be adjacency at both ends. It is, you might say, situationally useful.

The target tree or bush must be, as the card says, within 4 clear sight spaces of the moving figure, not the vegetation next to that figure.

Does that help?

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old November 18th, 2015, 10:31 PM

20BlackPearls is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card
THROUGH THE GREEN
Before taking a turn with the Eilan Sidhe, all Eilan Sidhe you control adjacent to a tree or bush may use Through the Green. To use Through the Green, place the Eilan Sidhe on any unoccupied space adjacent to any tree or bush within 4 clear sight spaces of that Eilan Sidhe. If an Eilan Sidhe is engaged when it uses Through the Green, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
So is this card saying you can choose a tree 4 spaces away from the Eilan and move anywhere adjacent to that tree.
Yes.

Quote:
Or pick a tree and move 4 spaces from your current space adjacent to that tree?
Yes.

Both conditions must apply. What's happening here is magical movement from one tree/bush to another, so there must be adjacency at both ends. It is, you might say, situationally useful.

The target tree or bush must be, as the card says, within 4 clear sight spaces of the moving figure, not the vegetation next to that figure.

Does that help?
Yes! That helps. So I may move very far depending how big the tree is, because I can move to the other side of tree as long as the tree itself is with in 4 spaces?
Old November 18th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Not only that, but it's *before* taking a turn, and it's *all* of them. So it's very powerful, on the right map. On the wrong map, of course, they'll be sad.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old April 20th, 2021, 06:42 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like these are no longer available out there. Is there a proxy?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 21st, 2021, 01:16 AM

AndreThaGiant knows what's in an order marker AndreThaGiant knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Looks like these are no longer available out there. Is there a proxy?
I reached out to @Sgt.Erock regarding this, so stay tuned to his Thingiverse!

"I just want you to feel you’re doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed."
Old April 22nd, 2021, 12:32 AM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

@coachmuskie Reaper Bones also has a sculpt called Drys, Dryad that is a solid proxy for these - pretty much the same size and posed very similarly, although it is unpainted. There should be a direct link to it in the Alternate Sculpts thread Dad_Scaper put together, I believe, but if not I can find one for you.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:03 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
@coachmuskie Reaper Bones also has a sculpt called Drys, Dryad that is a solid proxy for these - pretty much the same size and posed very similarly, although it is unpainted. There should be a direct link to it in the Alternate Sculpts thread Dad_Scaper put together, I believe, but if not I can find one for you.
I'll check that out!! I have no problem painting!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs