Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 6th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) - initial playtest don

yea

Thread title to Vote for playtesting would help get more attention

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 6th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) - VOTE for playtesting

Great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 7th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yea

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 7th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

LP's on abstain, so this passes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2013, 08:47 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) - playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut
Here's my tests, though the GC Tactical Bomber might be under priced:
Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Green Construct (Tactical Bomber))

- THEME TEST/Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/Pass.

- BONDING TEST/Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/Pass.

- POWER CHECK/Iffy.

- FUN TEST/Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/Pass.

- USAGE TEST/Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/Pass.

Army Test 1
- Does it pass? Pass, but it’s close to a nay.
- What should be the unit's point value? 120-140.
- Give a brief overview. GC Tactical Bomber killed 690 points worth, so I would say made up more than his points, even if you tack Jean’s and Valkyrie’s points on, he still made up more.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: #.
Special Attack: killed 5 Kree Scouts, 5 wounds to Quasar, and 2 wounds to Ronan.
Map: Sacred Shine (no glyphs).
Units: Army 1: Green Lantern (John Stewart) (340), Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) (100), Valkyrie (350), Mastermind (90), Jean Grey (180) (1060) VS Army 2: Kree Scout x8 (320), Ronan (360), Quasar (370) (1050)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Does it pass? *shrug*
- What should be the unit's point value? 140-160.
- Give a brief overview. GC Tactical Bomber did about 585 points worth, though army 1 had a little above average luck.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: #.
Special Attack: killed 8 Agents, 1 wound to Dugan, 1 wound to Fury, 3 wounds to Spider-Woman, and all 4 wounds to Mockingbird.
Map: Dark Dimension.
Units: Army 1: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (300), Green Construct (Mech Warrior) (120) and (Tactical Bomber) (100), Green Lantern (Kilowog) (310), Diablo (140) (970) VS Army 2: Spider-Woman (210), Nick Fury (220), Dum Dum Dugan (90), S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents x3 (330), Mockingbird (130) (980)
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Old August 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Green Construct (Tactical Bomber)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass - exactly how a bomber should play. Simplistic, playable, and gets the theme across; this is excellently done.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass - no problems.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass - bonds with all Green Lanterns, with no looping or chain bonding.

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass - GL armies sure are strong, but this construct doesn’t break them. It could easily be a waste of 100 points if you don’t protect it or play it well. (Which it was in game 2 due to terrible dice.)

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass - no problems.

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass - explosion attacks are fun.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass - easy to destroy.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass - more Green Constructs only makes this guy stronger, and I’d draft him now (though Guy or Hal is probably better for the price). A common/uncommon Construct would really help Kyle shine. Kyle is already getting fairly good with just these two Constructs, though it comes at a hefty price tag to get Kyle + Constructs.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass - despite having 4 powers, all of them are used every game.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 100 seems okay.
- Give a brief overview. The Bomber put a wound on Grodd and killed a Gorilla City Warrior, then took 2 attacks and died. While not exceedingly useful, the Bomber did help out. The Green Lanterns struggle against swarms, and the Bomber helps that weakness, but doesn’t mitigate it all by itself.

Placement is difficult for the Bomber as well. I couldn’t place the Bomber on the bridge due to its wings & tail. It makes setting up a bomb run difficult, if you want the Bomber to return to safety afterwards.

Map: Country Road (Boom Tube glyph)
Units: Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Green Construct (Tactical Bomber), Green Construct (Mech Warrior), Beast Boy Cheetah (860) VS Gorilla City Warriors x3, Gorilla Grodd, Solovar (860)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 100 is okay.
- Give a brief overview. The Bomber had several chances to have big explosions, but the dice were against him here. It’s not overpowered from what I’ve seen, in fact the Bomber is a little weak. However I never reached his full potential, so I’m happy with the Bomber as-is.
Map: Country Road (Boom Tube glyph)
Units: Batman (Bruce Wayne I), Flash (Barry Allen), Kyle Rayner, Green Construct Mech Warrior, Green Construct Tactical Bomber, Fire Ant Swarm x3 (1000) VS Thor, Asgardian Warrior x3 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Old August 12th, 2013, 05:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Although 100 seems about right still, I am kind of thinking that a drop might be in order to make it slightly more draftable. Maybe 90 or as far down as 80.
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Green Construct Tactical Bomber

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass.

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass.

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass, Normal attack was never used.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass.

I'm using Niflheim as a proxy due to his overly larger footprint. The smaller map, and the use of the optional rule DO's helps the Tactical Bomber in these tests. Lots of Evergreens to Smart Bomb helps!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 100 seems ok.
- Give a brief overview. Bomber gets 2 attacks in this game. With Smart Bombs he deals 2 to a whiffing Silver Samurai, and then later is blocked by Cable. During mid/late game he lands adj to Cable making him attack the bomber (or take a LEA) instead of Kyle, who had removed his last battery and would have gone down. He is attacked by Cable 3 times, (2 activations) before he goes down.
Map: Black Root (all optional rules, no glyphs)
Units: Team 1. Green Constructs, Tactical Bomber, (100) Mech Warrior, (120) Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, (300) Carnage, (280) 800 points
Team 2. Cable, (275) Silver Samurai, (240) Deathstroke, (280) 795 points

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 100 seems low 110ish.
- Give a brief overview. Bomber is created by Kilowog as he inspires the Lanterns, with his Leadership. Kilowog then controls the Bomber and in that one turn, Bomber makes it points and then some. Taking out a Sinestro soldier and 3 wounding Sinestro, thanks to a well placed Smart bomb on an Evergreen, bypassing Power shields. Despite the great start for the Green Lanterns they don't win, thanks to some Evisceration! In this really quick game.
Map: Black Root (all optional rules, no glyphs)
Units: Team 1. Green Constructs Tactical Bomber, (100) Mech Warrior, (120) Green Lanterns Guy Gardner, (320) Kilowog, (310) Hal Jordan, (350) Skrull Infiltrator (10) 1210 points
Team 2. Sinestro Corps Soldier, (x3) (330) Yellow Lanterns Arkillo, (310) Sinestro, (330) Lyssa Drak, (240) 1210 points

Spoiler Alert!

Sorry for that second super quick game, I would normally do a third, but with this unit on the "clock" I figured I'd send in what I got. quozl, let me know if ya have enough data to move forward. If not I can get another one in for ya, pretty quick. Friday at the very latest.

Quote:
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM

I don't think you can avoid power shields with an explosion attack centered on something else as I think we ruled that if you are rolling defense for an attack, you're still being attacked even if you weren't targeted.

That said, I think we're still good at 100. I'll propose we move to Final Editing as-is.

Quote:
Old August 14th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) - VOTE for Final Editi

Yea

And I believe you are correct about that ruling regarding considered being attacked when rolling defense dice.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) - VOTE for Final Editi

Yea Although I still feel they could've come down in cost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library