Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 16th, 2013, 03:57 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Yellow Lantern (Lyssa Drak)

The Book of Yellow Lantern (Lyssa Drak)

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 11
HUNTERS AND HELLIONS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #046 / Lyssa Drak.

Character Bio - A member of the Sinestro Corps and wielder of the yellow light of fear, Lyssa Drak is chained permanently to the Book of Parallax by Sinestro himself. Containing all the knowledge of the Sinestro Corps, as well as the history and future of every Sinestro Corpsman, the Book is a deadly tool in the hands of the Sinestro Corps.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Did you forget the Flying symbol on this card? The book of Parallax keeps her grounded so she is unable to fly

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Yellow Lantern's Book of Parallax special power adds to your initiative roll when all of your Order Markers are placed on Yellow Lantern Army Cards. Current Yellow Lanterns.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Yellow Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 20th, 2022 at 11:20 AM.
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:58 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Lyssa Drak) - Design Phase

NAME = YELLOW LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = LYSSA DRAK

SPECIES = TALOKIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INSURGENT
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 240

YELLOW POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Yellow Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

BOOK OF PARALLAX
When rolling for initiative, if all your Order Markers are placed on Yellow Lantern cards, add 2 to your roll for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

YELLOW POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Yellow Lantern is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one yellow Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

Riddler

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 11th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

No issues here. This design was worked on a lot in the Public Design Post to a point in which I am very satisfied with it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Nothing here.
Old January 16th, 2013, 05:43 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Hopefully not imposing here...

This design, and the fact that this figure is getting designed at all, makes me so very happy. I'm even wearing my Yellow Lantern shirt this very moment.
Old January 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
Of course not! You're encouraged to post here!
Quote:
This design, and the fact that this figure is getting designed at all, makes me so very happy. I'm even wearing my Yellow Lantern shirt this very moment.
Somebody's in character!

Old January 16th, 2013, 06:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Nothing to add.
Old January 16th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Simple draft but good. I might lower her main stats a bit (she doesn't strike me as much of a combatant).
Old January 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree. I think this would work better for her:

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 16th, 2013, 07:17 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:

Always good to see some more enthusiasm for more YLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I agree. I think this would work better for her:

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
That sounds good to me. Especially since this way she's a bit more vulnerable for opponents to try and destroy.

Riddler
Old January 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

As an Insurgent, this one will get Arkillo's Insurgent Motivation boost, or a player can lead with this one and then sacrifice this one to Arkillo once the battery markers are done.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 16th, 2013, 08:40 PM

2 attack and defense works for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library