Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 12th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Superfrog's Customs - Thrangir 11/12 - Feedback Wanted!!

I like it. That new sculpt is perfect for his abilities. A wicked sword, with a set of mean-looking armor and shield.

I think his potential damage output combined with the increasing survivability means he should probably be priced a bit higher, but that'll be something you figure out in playtesting.

Great work; I'd draft him!

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 12th, 2012, 05:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Finally posted a card with the half-orc paladin, same stats/powers, race and class changed.

Thoughts?
Much more believable, but why Fighter?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I didn't think he needed a bonus from Marcus and the powers don't really fit paladin.
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:23 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I didn't think he needed a bonus from Marcus and the powers don't really fit paladin.
There are other options though. I see why you didn't choose those classes, but not why you chose Fighter.

--
--
--

--
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

What would you choose? Warrior?
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:59 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
What would you choose? Warrior?
Champion, maybe? I guess Knight is another choice. I like Fighter, personally, but that's just because he's got such a DnD feel.
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:05 PM

I like Warrior and Champion. I think you should use the class to explain how he has the abilities he does.

--
--
--

--
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

With the very D&D feel this character has, Fighter explains his abilities.

in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

Champion sounds nice with these powers, I just might end up changing it. It doesn't change any synergies one way or the other, so don't count on a new card until after some playtesting and cost revisions.
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

Both Thrangir and the Gatekeepers are customs I'm considering submitting to the SoV after some further cost revision and playtesting, so if anybody wants to help me playtest, you would be welcome to do so.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

New additions in the OP: Tharsok Quickbow, a Dwarf Ranger for Aquilla.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 04:53 PM

Re: Superfrog's Customs - Dwarf Ranger 12/22 - Feedback Want

Tharsok seems interesting, but I'm curious about the wording on Unwavering Resolve.

It says once per turn, he can ignore one wound. Is he meant to be able to ignore up to three wounds per round? Just the first wound from a whole squad of attacks?

That actually seems less helpful than the one auto-shield that some other figures get, but maybe that's what you were intending with it.

For the double attack and the name Quickbow, the crossbow in the sculpt seems a little off. Every game I've played with crossbows in it says they're slower than bows, but maybe he's just that good.

in The Cave of Hope...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards