Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old January 9th, 2010, 11:50 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Highly doubtful - the only confirmed releases this year are two D&D waves, 11 and 12.
Old January 9th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladethorne View Post
Nevermind.

Yeah let's all just jump onto a newbie and neg-rep him for not liking Marvel.
Come into the Marvel forum for the sole purpose of dumping on Marvel and you're kinda asking for it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Highly doubtful - the only confirmed releases this year are two D&D waves, 11 and 12.
Yep. No official Marvel expansions for the foreseeable future.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladethorne View Post
Nevermind.

Yeah let's all just jump onto a newbie and neg-rep him for not liking Marvel.

This isn't a toilet, so if you need to take a dump, do it elsewhere.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 10th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
I just read on the wikipedia article about heroscape that WOTC are planning on releasing Marvel Wave 1 some time in 2010. Is there any truth in that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I saw that too. I wonder where the person submitting that info on wiki got it? If I was more suspicious I'd say that somebody put it on there just to stir us up instead of just being mistaken.

Hey, WOTC! Can you help resolve this? Is the writer of the wiki article mistaken or malicious? Thanks for your quick response.

Old January 11th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I'm going to believe it, just because it makes me happy. Anybody want to join me?
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
I'm going to believe it, just because it makes me happy. Anybody want to join me?
Maybe if the title of this thread were more DC Heroscape ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
See, my belief-making powers can work on this, too: I believe that Marvel Wave 1 and the DC Heroscape Master Set will be coming out by X-mas 2010. See how easy that is? This is the true path to happiness...
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
See, my belief-making powers can work on this, too: I believe that Marvel Wave 1 and the DC Heroscape Master Set will be coming out by X-mas 2010. See how easy that is? This is the true path to happiness...
Great idea! I'll use my belief-making powers too! I believe I'll take my flying car up to my cloud home where my wife (Milla Jovovich) is waiting for me. Heck, I don't need the car! I believe I'll just fly up there with my God given power of flight!

See, you may think it's a true path to happiness. I think it sounds kind of nuts.

(True, my belief-making powers were going full throttle, but you get my point.)

Old January 11th, 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I could see a DC set coming out even sooner than that. Like maybe in about a week?

Old January 11th, 2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
See, you may think it's a true path to happiness. I think it sounds kind of nuts.
You make being nuts sound like a bad thing...
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I'm down with that..
Old January 16th, 2010, 09:02 AM

Bladethorne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I wasn't in the forum. I was in "Today's Posts". I just had to post a comment. Jeez.

My sig would like to say that it is a sig. Let's all wave hi to the sig.
Can't find what your looking for? Try the Index.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News