Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

View Poll Results: Jandars' Draft Pick Is? Pretty Obvious.
Abomination 0 0%
Captain America 36 92.31%
Dr. Doom 0 0%
Iron Man 0 0%
Red Skull 1 2.56%
Spider-Man 1 2.56%
Thanos 0 0%
Venom 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Marvel Draft - Jandar and the Guaranteed Draft Pick

Thormun: With the second pick in the Superhero Draft, General Vydar selects The Silver Surfer.

Next up is Jandar! Don’t forget to post your thoughts on Einars’ first pick.

Confused Visit Unofficial Marvel Valkyrie Draft to see what this is all about!

Jandar is known for his Heroic Goodie Two Shoes themed army.
His favorite color is Blue.
His most common race is: Human.
His most common class is: Champion.
His most common personality is: Valiant.

Official commentary provided by “ZBeeblebrox.” Rattle, Rattle, Thunder, Clatter, Boom, Boom, Boom. Don’t worry, call the ZBeeblebrox-Man.

Agent Carr (AC): Another player picked here in the first Superhero Draft.
Sgt. Drake (SG): Yes and we are on to the all important pick three.
AC: Come on you and I both know that Jandar is going to pick the Boy Scout with a shield.
SG: Oh is Captain America still in the draft, I hadn’t noticed. (Smirk)
AC: Get off it; you know who Jandar will be targeting. But let’s play devil’s advocate; if Cap was not available who would Jandar choose?
SG: Well, if Cap wasn’t in this draft, then Jandar should seriously consider Thanos. He is going to be a tough guy to keep down and I would like to be in a fight with him as an ally instead of an enemy.
AC: Absolutely! Jandar has to look at Thanos. He’s another flier with some range and his defense will be hard to penetrate. He is another powerhouse. That and his phoenix-like ability make him very formidable.
SG: So who else could go to Jandar?
AC: Well Spiderman’s personality works well with Jandar and Ironman would also be a good fit. Of course there’s Dr. Doom. I do not see Jandar picking Abomination or Venom. Possibly Red Skull, but I think he would fit more with Einar’s Army.
SG: Well Spiderman, would be a nice addition. He can dodge some attacks like your Krav Magas and he can get some high ground when needed with his webs. Not bad.
AC: Oh I think Spiderman will not go until the second round, but he sure looks like Jandar material. Dr. Doom would also be a good idea.
SG: Dr. Doom picked by Jandar, have you lost your mind, son?
AC: I’m serious man; He is a ruler of his own country, so he has leadership skills. Plus he has a limited use of mind bending skills,
which can rival Ki-Mo-Shi and Ne-Gok-Sa. That in itself would make him attractive to Jandar; someone who could fight fire with fire.

SG: Good point about the cranial manipulation, but having Dr. Doom join is like having Jandar taking the leader of Germany from my era. I just don’t see ol’ AH, fitting in the ranks of Jandar’s forces. Nor do I see Dr. Doom fitting in.
AC: Well, Ironman is a smaller force and a bonified second rounder.
SG: I don’t know, with his potent doulble repulsor beam attack and his speed and flight, he sure looks good.
AC: Yeah, but we all know the Boy Scout will be picked. He will work well with the Airbourne and the Minutemen. I think you may be replaced as Jandar’s favorite.
SG: A soldier as good as Steve Rogers is a welcome addition in my book, and he wants my job, so be it. Maybe I will get an upgrade so I can compete.
AC: An upgrade huh, maybe a new grapple hook.
SG: Could be, you never know.

Comments about Jandars’ first pick include:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
So, with Surfer and Hulk off the board, does Jandar go for points and grab Thanos, or does it go for theme and grab Captain America? The word we're getting from Jandar's General (manager) is that they're very disappointed Silver Surfer wasn't there when they picked and that all of their efforts to trade up didn't amount to anything. "A Valiant superhero with a hit-and-run attack like that?" Jandar said. "You betcha we wanted him. But this draft is full of powerhouses, and we need to look to our future."

edit: A breaking story reveals that Jandar was willing to part with the third overall pick, a high second round pick, Eldgrim, and all the Omnicron Snipers. But Vydar knew who they wanted and stuck to their (fully automatic) guns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I'd put Captain America in Jandar. His colors are Silver and Blue and he's Valiant as well.
Quote:
Spidey's too good at heart not to go Ullar or Jandar - and with the blue in his costume, I'd say Jandar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigorGoHome
Jandar: Captain America, Spider Man - The 2 most Patriotic Figures
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
Based on theme, and not on what each general needs: Jandar - Captain America (Valliant, no contest)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigorGoHome
Spider Man is in line with Jandar. Spider Man is extremely self sacrificing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
I agree that spider man would go well with Jandar, but I was suggesting to send all valliant figures to jandar for 4th mass reasons.
Quote:
Here's how I see the first round playing out if Silver Surfer goes Vydar.

Jandar - Captain America

Vote now for the one Marvel figure that best fits Jandars’ army.
Vote carfully, new points will effect round 2, i.e. the second five.
You have 1 day.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Oh, Red Skull, for sure. Hands down.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Are you nuts? I voted Doctor Doom.

or did I?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Oh, Red Skull, for sure. Hands down.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:40 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Can't we just skip this round? :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM

I'm wondering if this will go past ten votes.

Place your bets now. How many people will not vote for the obvious?

Old July 23rd, 2007, 03:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
I PUT IT AT TEN VOTES, SO I WOULD NOT TAKE THAT BET

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 23rd, 2007, 03:31 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's at 12, so I wouldn't take that bet

Old July 23rd, 2007, 03:48 PM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
I was going to be a wsie guy and vote Thanos. But, I think Cap deserves the unanimous vote here.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:09 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Man 25 of 25 votes for Cap. That's crazy!

edit: Weird since I voted for Iron Man ... :P

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
26 of 26, and your post says Dr. Doom. Get it straight.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:18 PM

What? I voted for Abomination. That's what I said all along, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion