Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 13th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Dysole and Taeblewalker have stepped down from their positions in the C3V Playtesting Department due to a lack of time to devote to the project. They've been great contributors to C3V and Heroscapers in general, and we thank them for their service.
Sooo...what does that exactly mean? That is, considering C3V has changed its format to public playtesting...I feel like those positions are probably obsolete now anyway?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Playtesting reports are analyzed internally by the Playtesting Team, who suggests changes to the card. These either mean further testing or a complete overhaul (back to Design).

Currently the team is myself and Kinseth.
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:20 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Playtesting reports are analyzed internally by the Playtesting Team, who suggests changes to the card. These either mean further testing or a complete overhaul (back to Design).

Gotcha...sooo...the obvious question would then be are those positions being filled? if so, what's the process? I imagine there are those of us that would be interested and available to participate in the project.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 14th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Gotcha...sooo...the obvious question would then be are those positions being filled? if so, what's the process? I imagine there are those of us that would be interested and available to participate in the project.
I believe someone who does lots of playtests has more impact on a unit than any other person in the process.

After playing multiple games, a well expressed report can change a unit. I've seen what look like perfect designs fail in testing, and the notes the play tester makes are instrumental in improving a unit.

Before I joined SoV I completed like 30 tests for various units, and my notes were apparently used to help solidify those designs. Look at Viceron for example. The design is 100% Ixe's but it was the feedback he received from testing in failed SoV attempts that made the unit what it is (the same process seems to be happening for Uzog).

Honestly a person who adds their voice to the PRE-SoV workshop and completes lots of Playtests with strong feedback notes, would be having a significant impact on the project.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:02 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

C3V is pleased to welcome kevindola aboard as the newest member of our Playtesting department.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 02:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Check out the home page for an exciting C3V announcement! No, it's not a new pack. Yet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
C3V is pleased to welcome kevindola aboard as the newest member of our Playtesting department.
I’m not surprised...he’s definitely the right man for the job!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:36 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Hey folks!

I'm not normally someone who recommends specific units, but due to the nature of Pathfinders distribution model, I highly suggest getting the Cultist common squad figures, the Slime monster and the big demon looking thing. I have just received the figures and they are all excellent. The designs in development are also excellent, and eventually the well will run dry.

I know it can take some time from announcement to release, but the investment now is worth it, and you won't want to miss these when they are gone. Additionally people can always help out in play testing. The more Play testing the more releases!

Old March 28th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Hey folks!

I'm not normally someone who recommends specific units, but due to the nature of Pathfinders distribution model, I highly suggest getting the Cultist common squad figures, the Slime monster and the big demon looking thing. I have just received the figures and they are all excellent. The designs in development are also excellent, and eventually the well will run dry.

I know it can take some time from announcement to release, but the investment now is worth it, and you won't want to miss these when they are gone. Additionally people can always help out in play testing. The more Play testing the more releases!
Cultists are which figures?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 28th, 2018, 08:21 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

The figures used for this unit are Pathfinder figures. The names of the figures used are Thrune Enforcer, Thrune Agent and Priest of Asmodeus

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 28th, 2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Hey folks!

Sorry, I know the Thrune as cultists since they worship hell and all that. Pathfinder has a reasonable mythos if you care to learn it.

Not to be confused with the Nhah Scirh (which you should also buy if you have the chance). One of the more under rated squads if you ask me.

Old March 29th, 2018, 01:33 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey folks!

Sorry, I know the Thrune as cultists since they worship hell and all that. Pathfinder has a reasonable mythos if you care to learn it.

Not to be confused with the Nhah Scirh (which you should also buy if you have the chance). One of the more under rated squads if you ask me.
Our local group has been developing a group concept for some of those figures. They are solid for 'Scape customs - though availability might be a challenge for common squads.

We had discussed adding the Demon from the Planeswalker set and a Horned Demon from an earlier release.

Fire Diabolist = Demon = Leader
Thrune Agent = Human = Cleric
Priest of Asmodeos = Human = Cleric
Thrune Enforcer = Human = Cultist
Lamashtu Thug 1 = Human = Cultist
Lamashtu Thug 2 = Human = Cultist

Pathfinder Battle Mini: Convention Promo Slaver Demon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs