Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old April 17th, 2017, 10:56 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Mole Man & Moloids

I think a just saw a Giganto on E-Bay for $9. I rebased him using two regular heroclix bases and it works really good on the hexes.
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:41 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - revisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Wow, thanks for that Google sheet - that's exactly what I needed. Much appreciated. Given the results I got from that formula, it looks like this is how Sandman and Vision should look to get the gameplay effect I've been aiming for:

With these versions, the one-shield-blocks-all option is better against attacks of three skulls or more, while the extra dice option is better against attacks of one or two skulls.
I've updated my Vydar versions of these guys. Looks good!
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks again, IshMEL, I couldn't have done it without your help.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:17 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just back from Japan, and I'll be seeing those new Doombots on the table next Wednesday!
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back chas.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just back from Japan, and I'll be seeing those new Doombots on the table next Wednesday!
Glad to have you back, chas-san!
Old June 7th, 2017, 02:37 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Nice Mole Man Team Sherm. Theme really fits I found a way to use the Giganto figure when I made may cards. It's not hard to rebase him and use him against the FF.
That's funny, when I told a friend of mine that I was planning a Fantastic Four vs. Mole Man scenario for Heroscape the first thing he asked was if it involved Giganto.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the really huge (and expensive) figures Heroclix has made over the years. I've also never given much thought to how such figures would move around if they were too big to fit on a peanut base.
Giganto fits on the two hex base, and he is glorious...

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old June 7th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Giganto fits on the two hex base, and he is glorious..
Can you post a picture of this? I didn't he could stand or fit on a two hex base. I glued him to 2 heroclix bases that leave 1 hex empty between them. He leans forward but is pretty stable.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nice Mole Man Team Sherm. Theme really fits I found a way to use the Giganto figure when I made may cards. It's not hard to rebase him and use him against the FF.
That's funny, when I told a friend of mine that I was planning a Fantastic Four vs. Mole Man scenario for Heroscape the first thing he asked was if it involved Giganto.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the really huge (and expensive) figures Heroclix has made over the years. I've also never given much thought to how such figures would move around if they were too big to fit on a peanut base.
Giganto fits on the two hex base, and he is glorious...
I'd like to see this as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 8th, 2017, 04:37 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Giganto fits on the two hex base, and he is glorious..
Can you post a picture of this? I didn't he could stand or fit on a two hex base. I glued him to 2 heroclix bases that leave 1 hex empty between them. He leans forward but is pretty stable.

If he's off his rock, then he would be three hexes. If you leave him on the rock (that is, put the rock on the base) the rock fits on a two hexer. His feet hang over, so it's not easy for him to stand right next to a building in some cases. It's a little tippy (the heroscape peanut isn't as stable as the round clix base), so the 3-hex solution might be better.

Either way, he's so big that he really needs a lot of level ground to move around, so designing his powers would need to give him something like Reach to make sure he could grab/pummel at a distance. Honestly, whatever the card says, the figure is so cool that someone is just going to start moving him around and smashing things.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old July 8th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Try two single bases instead of the peanut base.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Try two single bases instead of the peanut base.
Nice idea! I think I have some of the larger single bases, and that might be perfect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations