Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 1st, 2016, 08:45 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbearz View Post
Any updates on the open gaming on Thursday nights in Richardson?
Hey, I went ahead and fired off a PM to your account about Thursday gaming.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 12th, 2016, 09:02 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

The Spring tournament thread is up.

It's the new version of the Richardson Open. I changed the name since I'm now officially in Garland. The new place is right down the street from my old house.

Anyway, just another excuse to get together, grill out, drink some beer, and scape.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 12th, 2016, 01:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
The Spring tournament thread is up.

It's the new version of the Richardson Open. I changed the name since I'm now officially in Garland. The new place is right down the street from my old house.

Anyway, just another excuse to get together, grill out, drink some beer, and scape.
Downside of moving to Colorado is that I'm not really in driving distance of these anymore. Hope you guys have fun!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 6th, 2016, 10:59 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So NHSD is coming up in about a month.
Old September 7th, 2016, 11:37 AM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Yes, iRNman and I are hoping to join you again!
Old September 7th, 2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
Quote:
Yep, Mark and I were talking about NHSD last week. We weren't sure if it was too early to fire up a thread about it. We'll get one going here shortly.

Old September 9th, 2016, 04:23 PM

TechToaster Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
Quote:
Yep, Mark and I were talking about NHSD last week. We weren't sure if it was too early to fire up a thread about it. We'll get one going here shortly.
What's NHSD? I'm in the Dallas area, so yea I'd like to know whats up here.
Old September 10th, 2016, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechToaster View Post
What's NHSD? I'm in the Dallas area, so yea I'd like to know whats up here.
NHSD = National HeroScape Day

I believe it's always the second Saturday in October. Nationwide, groups try to organize tournaments and events. It's usually our biggest tournament of the year. Though we'll probably only have between 14-20 people. It would be great if you can make it.

We are working on the details and will post a link to the tournament thread once we get it up.

Old September 16th, 2016, 04:50 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thread is up!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=53371

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 19th, 2017, 05:05 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

(cricket sounds)
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Crickets indeed.

We haven't held a scape event since NHSD 2016.

The thread for this year's nhsd will be up shortly. Same place as last year, usual day and time.

Plaidhat,10/21, noonish

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Crickets indeed.

We haven't held a scape event since NHSD 2016.

The thread for this year's nhsd will be up shortly. Same place as last year, usual day and time.

Plaidhat,10/21, noonish
I'll be there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events