Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 24th, 2012, 01:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

Perhaps we need a "public access to the sanctum" program like C3V has.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:08 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'm confused....I don't see anything in the OP about adding cards to the generator.

Also, I don't see the Hero password posted anywhere
It's in the sanctum discussion of the generator.
I'm glad someone around here is on top of his game, cause I certainly am not.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've never used the program honestly since I prefer my cards to be about 7 inches wide (my son has poor vision). But I must say that all the hard work that went into this deserves some special mention. It could not have been easy to update this work. I imagine that an update would be required at least once a week if not more.

So, thanks very much for keeping at it as long as you did. I'm sure there is someone here who can match your hard work for a while to keep the program alive.

Possibly have two people do it; one for public release, and one for private?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm looking into how to add units to it. I don't know the technical side of it well at all, so I'm just waiting on how to access all the servers correctly and everything. If it's not too complicated for my primitive mind, I do want to try.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
It'd have to be in place of the Public Design Threads, which I don't think would go over well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I've never used the program honestly since I prefer my cards to be about 7 inches wide (my son has poor vision). But I must say that all the hard work that went into this deserves some special mention. It could not have been easy to update this work. I imagine that an update would be required at least once a week if not more.

So, thanks very much for keeping at it as long as you did. I'm sure there is someone here who can match your hard work for a while to keep the program alive.

Possibly have two people do it; one for public release, and one for private?
Thanks Chief. There was definitely some initial effort getting the images formatted and setting up the app, but now it's all on cruise control and I can sit back and sip on my gin and juice and watch the Benjamins roll in... Well, at least I can sit back. Each update now only takes me about 10 minutes for the public releases which is pretty awesome. AND there's the fact that I almost always do this kind of stuff so that I can be the primary beneficiary of it. I love this tool The fact that everyone else can use it too is just icing on the cake
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:27 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
It'd have to be in place of the Public Design Threads, which I don't think would go over well.
I'm pretty sure the C3G already has a "public access to the sanctum" program. It's called sign up, playtest, get enough points and become one yourself. Sounds like a good deal if you ask me.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, our turnover rate on PAMs is just slightly slower. Heck, they haven't turned me over yet!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I already have a huge backlog of playtests I need to get on for HoSS.
Old November 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know Snappleman has stated that he no longer has the time to continually update this program, has someone else officially taken over that task? Or do I just post requests here and whoever can get to it will do so when they have the time? I'm looking at printing off a bunch of cards sometime soon and found several cards missing.

Buffy Summers
Frankenstein
Galactus
Joker Goons
Silver Surfer
Werewolf

Short Ruin
Long Ruin

Their may be others, those are just ones I was looking at printing off that were not available in the drop down menu. I also have 2 cards I want to print that have been updated but the old version of the card is the one that was generated.

Clayface - noticed that the updated card has not yet been posted
Thor

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out with any of these.

Last edited by Yodaking; December 7th, 2012 at 03:56 AM.
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM

The Art department is pretty booked right now working on upcoming releases, as well as stuff that's in progress. I don't have server access myself, so I can't help you there.

I'm not sure how Snappleman plans to handle these or if he's wanting one of us to, or if there's anyone else currently in position to help with this.

Wish I could tell you more!

Old November 26th, 2012, 05:07 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

One trick you can use is find the cache folder (Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/c3g) and replace the comic.png of say 5th Precinct Cops with a comic.png of the card you want. Of course some may say that this is just as much work as doing it all yourself. That may be true, but I like running it through this program to be sure the scale ends up the same (for some reason when I make the PDFs myself they always end up a bit small).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy