Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Would you allow a "Custom" of this nature on you battlefield?
Yes 3 11.11%
No 22 81.48%
Maybe 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 12th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Haha! These are hideous! Like tiny cheapo blow up dolls or something. It almost seems perverted that somebody would spend time doing this.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 12th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
... It almost seems perverted that somebody would spend time doing this.
"Almost"? I would have to put that firmly into "definite"! Welcome to Nerds Gone Wild! This is the closest the creator (and,of course, all of the buyers) will ever get to a naked woman.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 12th, 2007, 03:19 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
It almost seems perverted that somebody would spend time doing this.
or bothered posting it and several other pictures...

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old November 12th, 2007, 10:22 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I think those things are kind of funny. The She-Hulk in all her green glory wearing tennis shoes takes the cake.
Old November 12th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This thread makes me feel icky. But since it's not violating any forum conventions I can think of, I'll allow it to remain unlocked.
But still, icky.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit
Sorry, but this is one of the most useless polls/posts I've seen on this board. Surely Pochoman, you can find something better to do with your time.

Those models have a place, but not on a site like this or a game like Heroscape that is aimed at families and kids.
One of the most useless poll post? Maybe. As for beter things to do with my time, I do. It makes me wonder why people post after post after post on useless stuff? And its kinda funny all the post I take time and target to the HS classic and MArvel communities dont get this much attention in the 2 mons+ they're post but I get 16+ responses in less than 2 days? I probally would worry about peoples customizing so much IF I could actually spend time posting to my actual post in the other sections.

All I was just trying to bring this to people's attention.

Quote:
Quote:
You can ask the question without posting pics...
This is also true... but still, a question that isn't really appropriate for the game...
IF I didnt post the link or the PICs how'd someone who never saw the figures ever know what I was refer too?

Quote:
Quote:
It almost seems perverted that somebody would spend time doing this.
or bothered posting it and several other pictures...
I dont think it makes me a perv to have posted the post, poll, and PixXx. But each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
This thread makes me feel icky. But since it's not violating any forum conventions I can think of, I'll allow it to remain unlocked.
But still, icky.
IF it would "PLEASE" the masses I will delet the PIxXx, and Links and you can lock the post.
Old November 13th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The ickiness isn't anything personal, Ponchoman, it's more an ickiness felt toward lil nudie miniatures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I don't think there was anything inappropriate with posting it. All the "bad" parts in the pics are blocked out anyway. My only suggestion would be to put a "NSFW" tag in the subject, for those that are viewing at work or in more public places. Given the number of responses in a short period (especially in this section of the forum! ) shows there was interest in discussing it, whether positive or negative.
Old November 13th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
A few years ago someone sold a naked Raelin on e-Bay.

They did not even modify it to take off a lot of the armor from the legs; they just painted it flesh color. It was pretty awful.
Old November 13th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
One of those looks like my sister-in-law. There is no way I want to see her naked.
Old November 14th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
One of those looks like my sister-in-law. There is no way I want to see her naked.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old November 14th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Now I am curious to know exactly which one and how you know what she looks like naked!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations