Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2009, 12:56 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Richardson Open - May 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I cannot make it as my school has prom that evening, and of course, that means lots of work on my part setting it up.
That is, without a doubt, the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

And I have heard AnubianWol88's made up HeroScape band excuse...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; May 2nd, 2009 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Really, what could you possibly have to do before 7 PM for Prom? Spike the punch?
Old May 2nd, 2009, 08:38 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I cannot make it as my school has prom that evening, and of course, that means lots of work on my part setting it up.
That is, without a doubt, the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

And I have heard AnubianWol88's made up HeroScape band excuse...
You know DrLivingston, nobody really cares about the particulars of what goes on in each other's lives outside the realm of Heroscape. I coulda just said I was busy that day. Or I coulda just not said anything at all. Either one woulda been fine. But noooooooooooo!

I actually try to validate my reason to you and I get attacked for...lameness?!

Shame on you, DrLivingston. Shame on you.

And not that I have to, but to show you, I will.

If you take a look at that part of this posted response that lists the time I posted this, you will see it's early Saturday morning. And while I should be at the school doing painting, building and otherwise menial tasks - that can be done beforehand - for prom setup, I am here typing a retort to you. Damn the Swine flu pandemic and having to disinfect the entire school

Now, all the extra work I would have done today, for next week's prom, is instead going to have to be made up then. I don't know how long it takes to paint an entire auditorium, but I would imagine it's several hours at least. And that's just one thing on a list of probably half a dozen, none of which can be done while the students are present.

Not that I have to justify myself to you.

So again I say, shame on you, DrLame-ingston. Shame on you.

Man, I've missed not having a computer and razzing the good doctor.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; May 2nd, 2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: If you actually bought any of that tirade, I got some other sh-- to sell ya. ;-)
Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My friend William lives in the area and he said he'd like to come. I'll put him down as a non-confirmed probable.

Attendees:
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. DrLivingston
4. BroInLaw
5. CheddarLimbo
6. The Mad Mortimer
7. Rocky
8. Josh C.
9. Dicemaster
10. Podwest

Non-Confirmed Probables:
1. Plogian
2. Anubian Wolf
3. Kurienshi
4. Glad Dragon
5. William

Maybe:
1. Anthony
2. Arlington crew?

Also Dignan - Is there going to be any tiered distribution of prize money, or is this a winner takes all sort of thing?

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; May 2nd, 2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: What're they gonna do once the school is "disinfected"? Let the same dirty kids back in?! What a total crock of BS.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Also Dignan - Is there going to be any tiered distribution of prize money, or is this a winner takes all sort of thing?
There will be a tiered distribution. The First place winner will take home 60% of the pot, second place 30% and third place 10%.

Also, I was talking with DrL, and as long as the weather holds, we figured we'd go ahead and make a BBQ out of the whole affair. Since the event starts at 1:00, we would start grilling around noon or so. People interested can show up early and dig in before the event. I would ask that if you want to join in on the feast that you bring along a bad of chips, or salsa, or some sodas, etc. We will take care of the fixings and meat stuff.

Let me know if you are interested so we know how much meat people will be putting into their mouths.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; May 2nd, 2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: DrL says he loves putting meat in his mouth.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:21 PM

podwest has disabled reputation

I'm down for the BBQ as well. I can also bring a table and chairs if needed. Hopefully the weather will be better than this weekends!

Podwest
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:14 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Forecast, as of today, says scattered T-storms Saturday.........

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:22 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Forecast, as of today, says scattered T-storms Saturday.........
Way to be a downer, man. Harshing our buzz.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 5th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?

[quote=CheddarLimbo;810812]
Attendees:
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. DrLivingston
4. BroInLaw
5. CheddarLimbo
6. The Mad Mortimer
7. Rocky
8. Josh C.
9. Dicemaster
10. Podwest
11. Wisinger

Non-Confirmed Probables:
1. Plogian
2. Anubian Wolf
3. Kurienshi
4. Glad Dragon
5. William

Maybe:
1. Anthony
2. Arlington crew?

Old May 5th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisinger View Post
Attendees:
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. DrLivingston
4. BroInLaw
5. CheddarLimbo
6. The Mad Mortimer
7. Rocky
8. Josh C.
9. Dicemaster
10. Podwest
11. Wisinger

Non-Confirmed Probables:
1. Plogian
2. Anubian Wolf
3. Kurienshi
4. Glad Dragon
5. William

Maybe:
1. Anthony
2. Arlington crew?
Huzzah! Wisinger can make it!

Old May 5th, 2009, 07:48 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Attendees:
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. DrLivingston
4. BroInLaw
5. The Mad Mortimer
6. Rocky
7. Josh C.
8. Dicemaster
9. Podwest
10. Wisinger

Non-Confirmed Probables:
1. Plogian
2. Anubian Wolf
3. Kurienshi
4. Glad Dragon
5. CheddarLimbo

Maybe:
1. Anthony
2. Arlington crew?

I need to put myself on the Maybe List, and my friend William is not going to make it after all. I'll confirm one way or the other by tomorrow.

Old May 6th, 2009, 09:23 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees:
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. DrLivingston
4. BroInLaw
5. The Mad Mortimer
6. Rocky
7. Josh C.
8. Dicemaster
9. Podwest
10. Wisinger

Non-Confirmed Probables:
1. Plogian
2. Anubian Wolf
3. Kurienshi
4. Glad Dragon
5. CheddarLimbo

Maybe:
1. Anthony
2. Arlington crew?
3. Tmac2200
4. Tmac2200's Dad

I'm not dead! Also, I know that a lot of people are probably mad at me for the no show thing, and I deserve it; it was completely my bad, and I am sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth. My dad and I are definite maybes. OH YEAH! I almost forgot!

(Caughcaughosedx2caugh)
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:39 AM

Attendees:
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. DrLivingston
4. BroInLaw
5. The Mad Mortimer
6. Rocky
7. Josh C.
8. Dicemaster
9. Podwest
10. Wisinger
11. CheddarLimbo

Non-Confirmed Probables:
1. Plogian
2. Anubian Wolf
3. Kurienshi
4. Glad Dragon

Maybe:
1. Anthony
2. Arlington crew?
3. Tmac2200
4. Tmac2200's Dad

Sorry for the temporary flake out, I'm back in. I'll be available all day, including lunch. I thought I was going to have to pass as we were without a babysitter for the weekend.

But all is well! We've decided to hire a transient homeless man that sometimes hangs out in the parking lot of a nearby Albertson's.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events