Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 28th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Accepting Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
@All Your Pie has not posted on the site since July of 2013, and was not active as an Ally even before that. You can see if he's still around, but I highly doubt he'll be interested in LDing.

I almost forgot, let's get a roll call of all interested Allies. If you are an Ally interested in leading a design, and have enough points to do so, please make a post in this thread or the Public Design Post stating your interest. After a week, I will compile a list and post it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 28th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I almost forgot, let's get a roll call of all interested Allies. If you are an Ally interested in leading a design, and have enough points to do so, please make a post in this thread or the Public Design Post stating your interest. After a week, I will compile a list and post it.
I'm available.
Old February 28th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I wonder if tagging all potential allies, might be a good idea to get their attention?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 28th, 2015, 07:35 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
@All Your Pie has not posted on the site since July of 2013, and was not active as an Ally even before that. You can see if he's still around, but I highly doubt he'll be interested in LDing.

I'm available.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 28th, 2015, 07:49 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I wonder if tagging all potential allies, might be a good idea to get their attention?
There are close to 40 Allies, that's a lot of people to tag. If they don't see the posts in this thread or the PDP within a week, they're not active enough to LD.

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:26 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I was planning on putting together a master post of ideas this weekend, so you can count me as interested.

I'll probably clean up my Serpent design and leave it here for posterity, although it's probably not worth pursuing further since it's been drafted in the Sanctum.
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:33 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I'm available.
You can count me in.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old March 11th, 2015, 05:42 PM

The list of interested Allies is:
Quote:
Ronin
Heroscaper Guy
dok*
japes
cwidje
*I don't think @dok has enough points to LD, but I know he has a few from Reeval tests. (I was wrong )
@MegaSilver and @fret_gurglo were nominated last round and may also be interested, but missed the posts.

Of course, this doesn't prevent anyone from nominating other designs, just be aware that the LD may not be available. The best way to check is to PM them or tag them in this thread. You can also check their posts. If the most recent was not in the last couple weeks, they are probably not active.

Let's get things going again with some more nominations!

Last edited by TrollBrute; March 11th, 2015 at 06:20 PM.
Old March 11th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd like to get the Jungle Trees in.
Old March 11th, 2015, 05:47 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

So how points do you need to put a figure up for nomination?
Old March 11th, 2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
So how points do you need to put a figure up for nomination?
To be eligible to design one of your own write-ups, you need 15 points. Anyone can nominate though, whether C3G member or not.

Old March 11th, 2015, 06:01 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Well ok just checking, I know I don't have that many points yet but it will help me know how much more I need. I have one or two designs I might try to get nominated once they get polished up some more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy