Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What day is better?
Saturday, August 29th 4 40.00%
Sunday, August 30th 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 9th, 2009, 02:33 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
DFW Dog Days of Summer POSTPONED

Unfortunately, I'm going to post-pone this event for now. I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to get this going. Basically, without more names commited to attend I can't secure a venue. I suspect one of the many reasons people have not signed up is precisely because I have NOT come up with a venue. Sort of a Catch 22 situation, not really sure what to do.

So, long story short it was a fine first attempt for me but it's not panning out this time. I definitely want to play this format sometime in the future, so I'll keep it on the back burner and try to get it going again soon.

-CheddarLimbo, suckingly

Original post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; August 23rd, 2009 at 09:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events