Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 15th, 2017, 08:47 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Heroscapermtl has arrived!

Hello everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. Im recently registered but have lurked these forums for the past few months in search of quality heroscape content. I recently got back into the game after I recieved RotV for Christmas as a kid, and now I'm on a quest to expand my collection. Looking forward to interacting with you all on this glorious forum!

HEROSCAPERMTL
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:10 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapermtl has arrived!

Welcome @HEROSCAPERMTL ! Hopefully you can get @Pran 's collection. If not, many of us are selling stuff for cheaper than elsewhere [cough, ebay, cough]. If you want a primer on the years worth of good threads and don't know where to start, I recommend starting with The Index 2.0: Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads. Have fun scaping!
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:10 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Welcome aboard @HEROSCAPERMTL , its good to see some excitement from new members. If you've lurked you know how much cool stuff is here. Feel free to join in on the fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome, @heroscape mtl! I'm glad you de-lurked.

Let us know if you need help finding what you're looking for around here.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the warm welcome.
Old March 15th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old March 15th, 2017, 05:42 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Hello. And welcome to heroscapers.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Welcome, @heroscape mtl! I'm glad you de-lurked.

Let us know if you need help finding what you're looking for around here.
For taking the second best user name on the site, heroscape is a fairly disappointing member.

Also, ahoy! Welcome to the first best site on the web!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey , he had a very good one liner.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online