Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
DCI?????

I know alot of talk was going around about using DCI for NHSD tournamenst. I havent seen anything about it except for the fact that it should be ready for NHSD. So, do the event organizers need to get this program and where can we get it. (that is if we are going to use it)

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 13th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: DCI?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
I know alot of talk was going around about using DCI for NHSD tournamenst. I havent seen anything about it except for the fact that it should be ready for NHSD. So, do the event organizers need to get this program and where can we get it. (that is if we are going to use it)
DCI is not being used for NHSD.

Read NEWS: NHSD Not Sanctioned for details.
Old October 13th, 2008, 03:10 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Way off topic, but seeing how this was conclusively answered anyway--

Every time I see your "Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously." I do this:

It makes it hard not to do this:
Old October 13th, 2008, 03:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post

Every time I see your "Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously." I do this:

If you look hard enough you can find out how/why he got that title.
Old October 13th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post

We all felt the same way when he started the thread.
Old October 13th, 2008, 04:03 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you for the link, Cav.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day