Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 5th, 2017, 02:15 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 9/5

Thoughts in the middle of the night...

Mantika: This Mantis pretty much has situational Double Attack and situational Flying. I'd probably just make her leaping power more in like with the Hulk's or something. Still, she's fine as is. She and some spiders can lay the hurt on any early forces the opponent starts to send out. I just wouldn't expect her to last against heavy fire. Cool unit and it's always fun to see huge bugs.

King Street Jesters: Honestly, they seem overpriced. While I do get that they can help your initiative rolls, it seems like there's too many hoops to jump through for just initiative +3. It's hard to say what would work better here, other than dropping their cost significantly. They might be your best Gangster Plan A for Elias, but that cost should be reflected on him rather than them. A 4 man ranged squad (*cough* Airborne Elite *cough*) is still a better choice for Elias altogether, both for efficiency and for cost.

Elias Kingsley: Cool guy. Like I said above, it's probably a good idea to bump his cost somewhat. The free uses of Tommy Gun only makes him more powerful. Gang Leader is pretty thematic though, since every good gang needs someone to be pulling the strings.

Armoc Stormcaller: Holy mother of synergy. She is basically a bonding Raelin with a special attack for Raelin 2's price. She doesn't help against melee units, but to be fair, Ashras don't care about melee and Armocs outspeed them. 120 might be about the right price, since much of her cost is factored into the Armoc's Army Card already. Cool mini too.

Detective Barrilo: A nice little counterdraft to Ornak, but he also serves as an excellent clean up unit. Slots in nicely to a Sacred Band build at 50 points, and he can actually help pull his weight in the off chance he gets a hunch. He does take away some OM unpredictability, but he takes some away from your opponent so it's a neat trade off.

Za-Tor-Ga: I see you have a unit for the Grok Riders. He also doesn't get heartburn from his Marro buddies (or turncoats!). You could use him with Drudge too, though that may not be very effective. 120 points for this guy is probably about right.

Motorized Patriot: Ah Bioshock minis, they don't dissapoint. At first blush, this guy is mostly just a unit to support 4th mass with limited movement bonding. He can also be used to retreat Airborne Elite figures while you still proceed to get an attack against your opponent. With 4 movement, I have to assume he's a single spaced unit, plus most clix dudes are anyway. Neat unit.

Slark Fishbelly: He certainly looks the part of a Devourer! I like how Greenscales under his rule (or not! if you happen to be using Zogross) tend to follow his example and make brutal attacks. His bad smell is also helps to distinguish him from Zogross. Zogross tends to fight in a tactical way, and Slark tends to be brutal. Well done.

Kukalad: A turtle man. He doesn't do anything terribly unique, but he plays nicely with Mohicans. He doesn't mind losing initative, which is a tactical plus against a player with Dagmar or units who boost initiative.

Spikeshell Braves: Two turtle men. Similar to Kukalad, though these guys are probably better used as filler than anything. It'll be hard to justify their 60 point cost, unless they get a snap off or something.

Primadon Mindwipe: When you need a brute strength option for your Gorrilatroopers, turn to this guy. His ability is simple in effect, but does come with the issue in that he needs to get to his target. Were there any monkeys with universal movement bonding?

Brutas the Traitor: A ranged Shurrak? With synergy no less! It is pretty cool to see a Gorrilla using Psychic powers, and may he does have some cronies who are willing to take his orders (and better yet, bond with him). 130 is probably about right, however.

That's all I got at the moment. I should probably go to bed.

My customs.
The Great Big Inspiration Thread
Tournament - Oct 14 (NHSD)
Old September 7th, 2017, 12:16 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, thank you so much for all the feedback! Haha, I really appreciate you staying up on my account.

Yeah, the Spikeshell braves are kind of a sticking point - I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but we had the painted figures hanging around for months and couldn't think of anything for them. When we finally came up with some good abilities for the hero, we were honestly just tired of having the squad around. They'll probably get reworked at some point.

As for Elias and the Jesters, you're probably right. Elias could stand to have a higher price, but for the Jesters - I was considering just changing the Loot mechanic to a Tagawa Samurai marker-on-kill system. I think they'd still need a price reduction after that, though.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:57 AM

Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I changed up Elias' and the JEsters' price, and made The Haul a bit simpler and easier to use.

Would there be much interest in a heroscape customs discord server? It would be something like a public workshop. I might make a thread about it in a bit.
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:33 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I changed up Elias' and the JEsters' price, and made The Haul a bit simpler and easier to use.

Would there be much interest in a heroscape customs discord server? It would be something like a public workshop. I might make a thread about it in a bit.
It hard telling, I've never used discord lol. But there might be some interest.

The Haul looks a lot cleaner!

My customs.
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:48 AM

Discord is like IRC but easier and has more features. Maybe I'll make a new thread about it later.
Old September 16th, 2017, 04:28 PM

KaemonAware is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Lovely customs!
I like Kukalad in particular, as he gets to play with the river tribe and brings you some cool decisions and planning with his turtle up.
Thumbs up for not turtling up in our startzone and bringing good customs
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:49 PM

Hey, thanks so much! That one took a while, but I think it was worth it.
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:30 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Discord is like IRC but easier and has more features. Maybe I'll make a new thread about it later.
Decided to open up discord and have a looksee. Let me know if this works for ya:
https://discord.gg/f9vXccj

Edit: It's been awhile since I've used IRC, but it's all good. And if it doesn't work quite that way, no worry.

My customs.
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM

No worries! Yeah that worked out. I'm in there now, we can discuss there.
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM

I've made a thread for it.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...55#post2162355

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards