Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #1 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth
Semifinals

Got the win over Xorlof despite AE dropping early but they couldn't attack or roll defense and after they fell without even killing Raelin and I had Blasts in good position I felt really good about my chances. Picked off Grubs until TKN wandered into my territory and he eventually fell to massed Blasts. So onwards.

The Semifinals are Reverse the Whip on Zephyr.

infectedsloth (4-0) v. Dysole (4-1)
infectedsloth: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Dysole: * Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tornak, Blastatrons x2, Heavy Gruts, Gladiatrons

Sir Heroscape (4-0) v. vegietarian18 (4-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
vegietarian18: * Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x7

~Dysole, noting that all of our semifinalists are actually going to Gencon so if the finalists want to play there...

Dysole is Rhogar Dragonspine...
in
THE WAR FORGE
This is a CRUSADE against the UNHOLY unrighteousness plaguing our land

Old August 5th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Semifinals)

On the online map, the central shadow tiles on Zephyr are labelled level 2. They are actually level 1

Old August 6th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For those interested parties, Vegi and I are scheduled to play tomorrow @7:00pm MST/8:00pm Central
Old August 7th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun vegietarian18 is a penguin with a machine gun

I was able to advance to my first OHS finals in 18 seasons, for those wondering what the 18 in my username stood for. Othkurik took 3 wounds from my first attack on him, and got scorched by two more Searing Intensities to die in a single turn. From there it was tough for Sir H to win; I slowrolled Fires and cleaned up squad figures. Good game, good luck at Gencon

I will try to keep the OHS trophy in Peoria for another season.

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 7th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old August 9th, 2017, 03:28 PM

cptnoodleloaf Woo who?

Hey, how does one sign up for/ play his? I'd love to join!
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnoodleloaf View Post
Hey, how does one sign up for/ play his? I'd love to join!
Hi Captain,

Signups for the next OHS (Online Heroscape Season) will probably launch in late August, so keep your eyes open for that, and I will make sure to send you a note once it gets up.

Additionally, there are regular Classic League Tournaments (not using VC (Valhalla Customs) units)) about every 6 months. The current one is also wrapping up with 2 games left. The next one will probably have signups in the October/November timeframe

In in the interim you can head over to the Online Match Request Thread and throw your name in there and when a good time to play a casual game is. If you give a 24 hour window you have a very good chance of getting an opponent that way.

If you haven't used the interface before, just shoot me a PM and I am pretty flexible about scheduling a quick 15-20 minute session and minigame to show you how everything works. Thanks for showing interest!
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010 & 2011

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Finals)

The Finals are Normal on Remains of Clionesia.

Dysole (5-1) v. vegietarian18 (5-1)
Dysole: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
vegietarian18: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Championship)

Random Idea. I was making the National Herosape Day (NHSD) 2017 and thought it would be cool to have an Online NHSD tournament. This would be different than other online events as all games would be on one day that you would have to block off for 5 or 6 hours to play the games. October 21 is official date, but could be a Saturday before or after. I might even do, but not enough time to organize. Anyone want to take the helm? If so, make a thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events