Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:44 PM

RuneLar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Single squad units

Hello everyone,

This is my first post since joining, and I am glad there is such a huge community for a game I love.

I recently played the game again after not having played for years and years and it reignited the spark of wanting everything possible. Which led me to buy everything for sale on 5mile and Letgo within driving distance, including a trip out of state to get a huge collection at a great deal. (The lot had all 5 flag bearers w/ dice and bags.)

I have found myself with 4 squads each missing a figure. Is there a good resource for finding these pieces, other than scouring ebay and other online sellers for the right figure?
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Single squad units

Welcome to the site!

There is the Pay It Forward Thread dedicated to exactly that, but the last post on that is from November 2016 (actually there is one from about a minute from now, too ).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:54 PM

RuneLar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks!

I guess I should just post what I am missing and see if anyone has some orphans they would like adopted, or traded for:

The left Anubian Wolf
The right Minion of Utgar

The left Obsidian Guard
The left Marro Drone

And a Su-Bak-Na missing a left wing

Any suggestions would be great.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That was not the thread dedicated to exactly this purpose, as you might know if you've seen my and TREX's conversation in it. This is the thread I was thinking of.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 21st, 2017, 02:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think the left wing is going to be pretty hard to come by, but finding a replacement for a missing squad figure (even if it means you end up with a double sculpt) seems possible. The link just posted above was the place I was going to suggest. Another option is to look into creating your own via molding. I know a few scapers have had success in creating a mold of one of their figures and reproducing it. Not sure how difficult it really was or how arts and crafty you are but it is at least worth looking into. Best of luck to you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales