Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Hush

The Book of Hush

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 4
GOTHAM UNDERWORLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Legacy set.
Its model number and name are #086 / Hush.

Character Bio - Thomas Elliot, better known as the mysterious Hush, had long been a mirror of childhood friend Bruce Wayne. Both brilliant minds born to privilege, unlike the loving Wayne family, Elliot hated his abusive and uncaring parents, eventually killing them both. Over time he began to loathe his friend, whose father had saved Mrs. Elliot from the car crash, whose shadow he could never escape, and whose "leisurely" lifestyle he envied. Taking the family fortune for himself, he embarked on a trip around the world, becoming an expert surgeon and Harvard graduate. Upon returning to Gotham, he sought out The Riddler to exact his vengeance on Bruce... and in the process, learned his rival's greatest secret. Hellbent on revenge, he began to recruit the city's criminals and psychopaths with a single goal in mind: kill Bruce Wayne, and with him, the Batman.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Crime Lords and Criminals can be boosted by Hush's Obsessive Vendetta special power when activated by Hush's Master Manipulator special power. Current Crime Lords and Criminals.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:23 PM. Reason: png
Old April 27th, 2011, 08:52 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Hush - Design Phase

NAME = HUSH
SECRET IDENTITY = THOMAS ELLIOTT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = CALCULATING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 220

OBSESSIVE VENDETTA
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero. Hush, or any Crime Lord or Criminal you control taking a turn with Master Manipulator, rolls 1 additional die when attacking the chosen figure with a normal attack.

MASTER MANIPULATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on Hush's card, instead of taking that turn with Hush, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Hush.

SURGICAL STRIKE
If Hush inflicts at least one wound on an adjacent figure with his normal attack, the defending figure receives one additional wound.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 8th, 2014 at 04:40 AM.
Old April 27th, 2011, 10:25 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks fun! Too bad the figure is so pricey.

Maybe this...?
Quote:
When Hush attacks an opponent's figure, if that figure rolls at least 1 skull when rolling for defense, Hush may attack that figure one additional time. Add 1 die to Hush's attack value for the second attack.
Old April 28th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I guess I missed the part where the C3G Heroes actually gave this the go-ahead?
Old April 28th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I guess I missed the part where the C3G Heroes actually gave this the go-ahead?
I haven't seen that either.
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Scapey, you did NOT have permission to start this thread. Us Heroes decide who starts designs and when, NOT you.

This move pissed off just about everyone in the sanctum, but we were already deciding to allow you to design it anyways, as long as you cash in 15 points (and I know you have plenty ).

I am very happy to have you LD again, but please don't try to force your way into a design like this again. Oh, and please send out a PM to all members alerting them to this thread, and also post a link to this thread in the Public Announcement Thread. Thank you, and good luck.
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So this thread is a go now?

While I like Weakness Exploitation, I think it might be a better fit for another character. For Hush, I'd like to see the original Lex's Criminal Deception except that it should apply to Crime Lords and Masterminds instead of Criminals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:18 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like the writeup, I just have some wording changes for now, and a couple of small changes:

Quote:
OBSESSIVE VENDETTA
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero. Hush and any figure you control taking a turn with Master Plan adds 1 die to their normal attack when attacking the chosen figure.

MASTER PLAN
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Hush, you may take a turn with any Criminal, Crime Lord, or Mastermind you control. After taking a turn with Master Plan, if the figure chosen by Obsessive Vendetta received 1 or more wounds this turn, you may immediately take another turn with a Criminal, Crime Lord, or Mastermind you control.

WEAKNESS EXPLOITATION
When Hush attacks an opponent's figure, if that figure rolls at least 1 skull, Hush may attack that figure one additional time. Add 1 die to Hush's attack value for the second attack.
Quote:
MARKED FOR VENGEANCE
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero to be Hush's Marked Target.

MASTER PLAN
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Hush, you may take a turn with any Criminal, Crime Lord, or Mastermind you control. After taking a turn with Master Plan, if Hush's Marked Target received 1 or more wounds this turn, you may immediately take one additional turn with any Criminal, Crime Lord, or Mastermind you control.

WEAKNESS EXPLOITATION
When an opponent's figure defends against Hush's normal attack and rolls one or more skulls, Hush may attack that figure one additional time.
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Scapey, you did NOT have permission to start this thread. Us Heroes decide who starts designs and when, NOT you.

This move pissed off just about everyone in the sanctum, but we were already deciding to allow you to design it anyways, as long as you cash in 15 points (and I know you have plenty ).

I am very happy to have you LD again, but please don't try to force your way into a design like this again. Oh, and please send out a PM to all members alerting them to this thread, and also post a link to this thread in the Public Announcement Thread. Thank you, and good luck.
Will do. Sorry about that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
Scapey, you have my confidence to run with that Hush design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamBatman
I'm in favor.
Never saw the last page.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, here's my thoughts on Hush:

Basic stats are fine, though I'd consider dropping his Life down to 4 (if only because that's par for Humans and he's pretty much equal to Batman in that sense). Left Box is just about perfect.

For powers, I'd switch Master Plan for vanilla Master Manipulator, and expand on Obsessive Vendetta. I feel like Hush shouldn't just be limited to any particular group of characters for his Manipulation - he could just as easily (or more easily) pull the strings of Creeper or Harley Quinn as Lex Luthor. But limiting Obsessive Vendetta to people more "brutal" in nature DOES make sense to me.

Weakness Exploitation isn't bad, but I, personally, would rather see a twist on Double Attack - his Twin .45s and experience as a surgeon are both pretty important character traits, so a ranged double attack and the ability to deal some real damage to an adjacent figure makes a good deal of sense. I DO think Weakness Exploitation works, though; if we stick with that I won't go cryin'. So, here's what I'd do:

OBSESSIVE VENDETTA
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero. Hush and any Criminals or Crime Lords you control taking a turn with Master Manipulator adds 1 die to their normal attack when attacking the chosen figure. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn, if the figure chosen by Obsessive Vendetta received 1 or more wounds from Hush or a Criminal or Crime Lord you control, you may immediately take another turn with a Criminal or Crime Lord you control.

MASTER MANIPULATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on Hush's card, instead of taking that turn with Hush, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Hush.

EXPERT ASSAULT
When Hush attacks a non-adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time. When Hush attacks an adjacent figure, if he inflicts at least one wound, the defending figure receives one additional wound.

Also, HERE is a better picture, though it has a watermark; I don't think it would be too tough to crop that part out, though.
Old April 28th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for sending that info out, but we're still waiting to get approval from A3n and Sir G for this thread, so I'm locking this down in the meantime.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 28th, 2011, 09:16 PM

Let this be an example and a reminder to all that Design Threads in the C3G forum can only be created under strict allowance from the Sanctum.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library