Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 26th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Rogue

The Book of Rogue

C3G MARVEL WAVE 8
THE MUTANT MENACE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #121-123 / Rogue.

Character Bio - A teenage runaway from the Mississippi bayou, Anna Marie is taken in by Mystique and raised as her daughter. She learns of her powers by kissing her first love, which puts him into a coma. Rogue joins the Brotherhood of Mutants with Mystique and eventaully absorbs Ms. Marvel's powers, which damages Rogue's psyche to the point of coming to Charles Xavier for help.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:09 PM. Reason: png
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Rogue - DESIGN PHASE

NAME = ROGUE
SECRET IDENTITY = ANNA MARIE

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 300

DRAINING TOUCH
Start the game with 1 black Drain Marker. Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure that is not an Android or a destructible object. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and, if that figure is a Unique Hero, you may place your Drain Marker on its card (removing the Drain Marker from a previous card, if any). At the end of the round or when Rogue is destroyed, remove your Drain Marker from the chosen figure’s card.

POWER TRANSFER
While your Drain Marker is on another figure’s card, Rogue must use that card's Attack and Defense numbers in place of her own and may use any of its special powers in addition to her own. If any of its special powers refer to that figure or that figure’s card, they refer to Rogue or Rogue’s card instead. A figure with your Drain Marker on its card cannot use any special powers on its card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by A3n; March 12th, 2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OP looks rock solid to me. Nice work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2011, 03:49 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good stuff Sir G. I really like the design, just a few thoughts/suggestions.

- Would you consider making her class Outcast to show her early ties to Brotherhood? Too powerful with Destiny d20 bonus?
- I think her attack could come up a notch to 5. From what I remember in her Ms Marvel powered version she was easily as strong as Beast if not more so
- While I like the mechanic, I'm a little iffy on her removing wounds for killing squad figures with Power Transfer. Maybe we could have her additionally with a higher roll wound or even destroy the figure she absorbs.
Old July 26th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Good stuff Sir G. I really like the design, just a few thoughts/suggestions.

- Would you consider making her class Outcast to show her early ties to Brotherhood? Too powerful with Destiny d20 bonus?
- I think her attack could come up a notch to 5. From what I remember in her Ms Marvel powered version she was easily as strong as Beast if not more so
- While I like the mechanic, I'm a little iffy on her removing wounds for killing squad figures with Power Transfer. Maybe we could have her additionally with a higher roll wound or even destroy the figure she absorbs.
  1. I agree with OUTCAST
  2. Agreed
  3. Doom does it, and I think it works even better here for her. I really want that part to stay.
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like how she destroys squads. Perfect theme there for me.
Old July 26th, 2011, 08:24 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like how she destroys squads too and think that fits perfectly. The part I don't think fits is removing Wound Markers.

Unless she uses her contact on Wolverine, I don't remember her ever getting any healing benefit from power absorbing anyone without a healing power.

It's interesting if you look at Marvel Universe Wiki they have her stats on a chart that goes 1-7 maxed out 7/7 for strength and durability and 6/7 for fighting skills. Definitely higher than I would have thought. http://marvel.com/universe/Rogue
Old July 26th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I've never seen her as that good of a fighter. And I thought she stole the energy of the person she was touching.
Old July 26th, 2011, 10:42 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm OK either way on the wound healing thing - but if GP says it's not thematic, I trust him. The destroying of squads is most important for me.
I did realize one issue, though, reading through it again:

"If you roll 8 or higher and the chosen figure is not a Unique Hero or Event Hero, destroy the chosen figure and remove a Wound Marker from this card."

This would let her auto destroy all destructible objects on a roll of 8 or higher. We need to avoid that, I'd think. Some line in there about DOs not being affected is probably in order.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

Androids and DOs should not be affected really.
Old July 26th, 2011, 04:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

OK, her base Attack and Defense should definately go up to 6, as I am pretty sure this represents the time after she permanently absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers (hence the Flying and Super-Strength). She is a secondary powerhouse to Colossus most of the time and has even been known to use the Fastball Special with Wolverine. I also agree she should not heal from killing squaddies.

Great design, Sir G!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 26th, 2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Androids and DOs should not be affected really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
OK, her base Attack and Defense should definately go up to 6, as I am pretty sure this represents the time after she permanently absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers (hence the Flying and Super-Strength). She is a secondary powerhouse to Colossus most of the time and has even been known to use the Fastball Special with Wolverine. I also agree she should not heal from killing squaddies.

Great design, Sir G!
Agreed with both of these.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library