Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 10th, 2012, 03:18 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Firestar

The Book of Firestar

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 11
HUNTERS AND HELLIONS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutant Mayhem set.
Its model number and name are #043-045 / Firestar.
Its model number and name are #203 / Angelica Jones.
Character Bio - Despite her youth, Angelica Jones has been a member of the Hellions, the New Warriors, the Avengers and the Young Allies. As such, she has spent much of her young life battling evil and, at times, her own powers. While her mutation enables her to fight the many villains she has faced by manipulating microwave radiation, it also leaves her exposed to that same radiation, causing infertility and cancer. However, with the aid of her allies and a special suit from fellow Avenger, Hank Pym, Angelica battled her way through and emerged stronger than ever. Though she has more than once retired from super-heroics, Angelica is never out of the fight for long and always rises again as Firestar.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergies:Outgoing Synergies:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:35 PM. Reason: png
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:19 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Firestar - (Design Phase)

NAME = FIRESTAR

SECRET IDENTITY = ANGELICA JONES

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

MICROWAVE BEAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Firestar. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling additional attack dice for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

FLYING

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; November 23rd, 2012 at 11:49 AM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Firestar - (Design Phase)

I'd like to see her as "Resolute" or "Dedicated" - I recall she was recently diagnosed with cancer (because of the whole microwave thing), but is still a college student and part-time superhero.

And I'd drop the Lava Resistant part of Microwave Blast... and maybe lower it to three spaces.
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:38 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like a nice straightforward design. Don't know the character too well, but a Mutant Crimefighter should have plenty of uses especially at the point level.
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like Dedicated for Personality and I agree with dropping the Lava Resistance part, since it's not actually fire. I really like the simplicity of this design and I think it'll be a lot of fun.

Here are few comic art options:
Spoiler Alert!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the third pic, it's probably the best drawn and I think it would look good on the card.

As for the special power, I'd drop the LR, but other than that it looks good. The only thing I could add is possibly making a cap for the amount of skulls she can roll, maybe 6. I've seen Supergirl hit a 7 skull attack, and that attack only affects one figure. Having attack that can affect upwards of 8 figures will be deadly at any attack.
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Okay, I'm good with her Personality being Dedicated and I'll drop Lava Resistance part, though I'm not sure on dropping it down to 3 spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
As for the special power, I'd drop the LR, but other than that it looks good. The only thing I could add is possibly making a cap for the amount of skulls she can roll, maybe 6. I've seen Supergirl hit a 7 skull attack, and that attack only affects one figure. Having attack that can affect upwards of 8 figures will be deadly at any attack.
I don't think it will need a cap and it only affects 4 figures right now.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really think she needs Lava Resistant. I'm pretty sure she swam through lava at one point. It would be crazy for her to get burned by Human Torch's fireballs etc.
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
I really think she needs Lava Resistant. I'm pretty sure she swam through lava at one point. It would be crazy for her to get burned by Human Torch's fireballs etc.
Agreed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Agreed.
Having said that, I've just had a look around online and it could be argued either way. She's definitely immune to heat, but it sounds like she could be harmed by fire. I'm not sure how fire can hurt you if you're immune to any level of heat.

I can't see a way of differenciating heat from fire in Heroscape, but it would make sense to give her some leeway on fire, if she could easily manage the heat from lava. Plus, Lava Resistant has been designed as a defense against fire-based powers already, so they've been pretty well tied together already.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Agreed, she should have Lava Resistant.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:14 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Should the special attack affect figures adjacent to the spaces as well? This isn't helping the power potential but the title of "Blast" makes me think it should have splash damage.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library