Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Skrull Infiltrator

My instinct would be to change the Phoenix powers to say

Quote:
PHOENIX BIRTH
You may draft a Jean Grey figure with the Merciful personality. If you do, Phoenix does not start the game on the battlefield. Your Merciful Jean Grey must use the Phoenix Fire special power, and when Phoenix Fire refers to Phoenix, it refers to your Merciful Jean Grey as well. Whenever your Merciful Jean Grey would be destroyed, instead, you must switch her with Phoenix.
That way, powers like Devastating Pounce wouldn't trigger. Thematically, that's what should occur anyway, since Sabretooth shouldn't be able to keep Jean from going Phoenix by sitting on her. Then you get to leave Pounce powers alone.

Quote:
DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 6 levels from the base of Sabretooth. Before attacking, place Sabretooth adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed by this special attack, immediately place Sabretooth on a space that was occupied by the chosen figure. If the figure is not destroyed, Sabretooth receives one wound. When Sabretooth is moved by this special attack, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.
But I would change Skrull/walker powers to say

Quote:
SECRET INVASION
Skrull Infiltrators do not start the game on the battlefield. Skrull Infiltrators can only enter the battlefield after a small or medium figure that is not a Skrull Infiltrator is destroyed. After removing the destroyed figure from the battlefield, you may place one of your Skrull Infiltrators that has not yet been placed on the battlefield onto a space that was occupied by the destroyed figure, if possible.
So that Sabretooth's power would cancel it, which thematically it should. It is a Secret Invasion, so they wouldn't be able to replace someone if there's a person who knows they killed them running around to tell everyone "Hey, I just killed her, she must be a Skrull!". The same goes for Zombies. Even if the person did become a Zombie, Sabretooth, and guys like him, aren't going to let the person they killed get back up.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

When a figure is killed by an AoE attack and a Skrull replaces that figure, are they too affected? It's relevant for a test I'm doing right now. I really need a ruling on this, quickly.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:37 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I'm no expert, but my gut says that they won't be affected. I'm pretty sure the sequence is:

Choose a target for an AoE attack
Choose what order the defenders roll in
Roll the attack

Therefore, the Skrull isn't on the field when targets are declared and thus is unaffected. This make sense thematically, since AoE attacks are hitting all the targets at the 'same time'.

(But TBH take this with a grain of salt cause I'm mostly thinking of sweepers in MtG)
Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure this is right but I would say no, because the Skrull is not adjacent when the attack was rolled.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

As per Tul-Bak-Ra, the Inflitrator wouldn’t be affected by the explosion. Determining who is affected by area attacks happpens during the targeting phase and can’t be altered by any future events during the actual attack, so it is decided long before the Inflitrator’s power comes into play.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Soundwarp!
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thanks, chaps! That's how I ended up ruling it in my test, and was my instinctive expectation, but it didn't feel entirely clear.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The SP has been updated with the following.
Quote:
SECRET INVASION
Skrull Infiltrators do not start the game on the battlefield. Skrull Infiltrators can only enter the battlefield when a small or medium figure that is not a Skrull is destroyed. You may replace that figure immediately, if possible, with one of your own Skrull Infiltrators that has not yet been placed on the battlefield.
@japes @Arkham @Soundwarp SG-1 @A3n , when one of you gets a moment, we will need an Art update here.

For reference the change is that the Infiltrators may not replace any Skrull instead of just Skrull Infiltrators.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A3n, I'll also need this one if you have it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2019, 11:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
A3n, I'll also need this one if you have it.
pretty sure I have this one.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 04:32 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

22 October 2019 - Skrull Infiltrator - Secret Invasion updated to not replace any Skrull
Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thanks for hitting this

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library