Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:51 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Lots of pissed people out there right now...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...d-gold-stolen/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...curity-issues/

Apparently even the Authenticators are not helping. So glad I'm holding off on this till Christmas, between the Lag, hacks, thefts, and server problems, this is a huge cluster**** of a launch.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

Apparently even the Authenticators are not helping. So glad I'm holding off on this till Christmas, between the Lag, hacks, thefts, and server problems, this is a huge cluster**** of a launch.
That sucks, would hate to have that happen. I grabbed the Authenticator App for my DROID yesterday after reading hacking reports. Haven't had a single issue with D3 myself besides the times when Blizzard brings down the server, which hasn't happened while I'm playing since day one, so no complaints at all
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:

That sucks, would hate to have that happen. I grabbed the Authenticator App for my DROID yesterday after reading hacking reports. Haven't had a single issue with D3 myself besides the times when Blizzard brings down the server, which hasn't happened while I'm playing since day one, so no complaints at all

Articles seem misleading. The "Authenticator" they are talking about is the Dial-In Authenticator which calls/texts you if someone logs into your account from out of the country. This would be easily bypassed. I don't know if I've heard of any reports of "Hacking" from an actual authenticator, but Blizzard has said a majority of these invasions are a result of someone logging into the users account with their own password and has reminded players time and time again not to trust anyone with their password.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:18 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I might be getting LOTR War in the North. Looks like a good game. LOTR is my favorite fantasy world so I'm pumped.
Its average score is the 60's for both reviewers and users - I know my friends who got it didn't like it. Haven't played it myself...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/th...r-in-the-north
I think that's because there was so much hype for it. I have watched a lot of gameplay on youtube and it looks pretty good.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:58 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Lotr war in there north is amazing. Me and my brother are enjoying the heck out of it.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:38 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition is $10 on Amazon until the 29th. Has anybody here played it that can give me a personal review?

Edit: Also, just saw the entire Thief collection is on sale on Steam for $14, if anyone else is interested.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; May 23rd, 2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 and some Fallout New Vegas recently. Fun stuff.

BTW - I have a PSP 3000 series, along with a wall charger, an AC charger, a 1GB memory card, National Treasure 2 (movie), and 7 or 8 different games I'm looking to sell. I'm asking $170 plus shipping for the lot. PM me if you're interested.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 27th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Pinball FX2...waiting for the four new tables, specifically the Infinite Gauntlet and World War Hulk.

Also putzing with Skyrim and just ordered Castlevania: Lord of Shadows.
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Still rocking Diablo III. Got a 60 monk and a 60 DH. Working on farming Inferno and leveling my 31 Witch Doctor at the moment. Loving the game still.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:14 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Still rocking Diablo III. Got a 60 monk and a 60 DH. Working on farming Inferno and leveling my 31 Witch Doctor at the moment. Loving the game still.
Jeez, how'd you get 2 guys to 60 already? My highest is only 40

Are you using gear with + experience?

EDIT: Granted, I haven't played much in the past week.

Last edited by Uprising; May 29th, 2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old May 31st, 2012, 05:59 PM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Just got the newest Humble Bundle, and am waiting for my Psychonauts download to finish so I can finally try it out. This is one of my favorite bundles so far. Had Limbo and Bastion already and they're amazing games.
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:08 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Minecraft for Xbox is pretty good. I never played it on the PC, so no comparison there.

The one really annoying thing is that only the person who created a world can save it. So, if you're playing split screen, you need the same person to load it every time. Unless you change ownership of the file, which is what we're going to try doing. No idea if it messes anything up yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games