Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 31st, 2012, 11:34 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Listing of Unreleased Classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post

On a side note, due to the announcement of Vydar's betrayal, I think that Vydar needs some darker units. Units that will get the job done regardless of the outcome.
Did I miss something?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 31st, 2012, 11:50 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post

On a side note, due to the announcement of Vydar's betrayal, I think that Vydar needs some darker units. Units that will get the job done regardless of the outcome.
Did I miss something?
The Lost Scenario the the Guru just released...has this information. Read through the scenario.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 31st, 2012, 11:58 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

theGuru posted the last official scenario, in works when Scape was dropped. At the end, Vydar shows his true colors...

Last edited by 1Mmirg; July 31st, 2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Ninja'd by the ZB :)
Old July 31st, 2012, 12:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nhah Scirh are in the works in the C3V, and Keris Fehn (another Nhah Scirh) is awaiting an SoV nomination.
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I see, I see...thanks, guys.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 16th, 2015, 04:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

So which of these in the OP still need to be made into C3V/SoV units?
Old October 23rd, 2015, 11:47 AM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

So which of these in the OP still need to be made into C3V/SoV units?
Agreed! This is where we should have started.
Old October 23rd, 2015, 01:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Check below
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Nhah Scirh & Icarian forces: Nhah Scirh Cultists
Gidan Vade: NEEDED
Dorudian: NEEDED
Beldun: NEEDED
Gryphillins: NEEDED
Any lesser non-kingly dragon: Quahon, Brimstone, Brimstone
The many barbarians of the forest planet Dreadgul Raiders
Feylund: Jotun misses you dearly. General: Utgar A counterforce to Ullar's threat in Ekstrom ???
The prophet Raknar: NEEDED?
The hunting hounds of Nullondia: NEEDED, unless Command Courier fills in the gap
Dumutef Guards: NEEDED
The Mariedians: B-11 Resistance Corps, M-43 Resistance Fighters, Kira Jax, Jarek Guy
Cyprien's Skeleton Cavalry and Undead Army: Skeletons of Annellintia, Nicholas Esenwein & the thralls, Tomb Skeleton & Tomb Skeleton Archers, but still NEED CALVARY
Brigadier General John Glover: Capt. John Varan fits bill, but C3V is cooking up more
General George Washington: NEEDED, but C3V is cooking up more
Raptorians: Quorik Warwitch & Beakface Sneaks
Dreadguls: Dreadgul Raiders
Ulrick: NEEDED
Edward the II: NEEDED
Demon Blade: Akumaken
Ronin and Mounted Samurai: Akumaken, Arashara Goshiri & NEEDED
Jotun's brothers: Mok? and others NEEDED
Whoever Sudema was ruler over: Crypt Guardian
Aquilla's Standard Bearer: NEEDED
Kyrie of the Moon Tribe: NEEDED
Kyrie of the Green Leaf Tribe: Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior?? or NEEDED
Durgeth: Eilan Sidhe???
More Thilkian Elves: Elaria the Pale??? or NEEDED
Members of the Twilight Clan: Kantono Daishi, Elaria the Pale???
Several secret agencies on Earth: Command Courier, Hoplitron
Veldoris the Proud: Elaria the Pale???
Morindan Shaman: Zombie Hulk, Nicholas Esenwein, Morgoloth
Elfin hunters of Feylund: NEEDED
Lady Durnipia: NEEDED
Valguard's alien lizard arm: NEEDED???
Jandar's Longbowmen NEEDED
Trolls and Giants on Valhalla: Mok, Bramcephys
Sonlen's dragon buddies: NEEDED
More Wolves: Varkaanan squads and heroes
The Planets Linked to the Wellsprings: 7 planets, 7 wellsprings. I dont think its coincedental. However, Jandar said there was 15 wellsprings. ???
Barack Obama: Just kidding. But he made president. Why not 'scape? General: He's the commander in chief.
Kyrie from Haukeland: Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Emperor Andask
Primadons: Kursus, Kursus, Gorillatroopers
The presumed power usurp from Marro: Havech Eradicators, Marro Gnids
Skrager: Nhah Scirh Cultists & Siiv???
Pelloe Lizard: Nhah Scirh Cultists???
Origins of the Vipers: NEEDED
Isadora: NEEDED
A Definitive List of the members of the Order of the Crimson Sigil: Haduc

The below characters were seen in the webisodes: ALL BELOW CHARACTERS SERVE JANDAR
Alien Armored lizard humanoid: NEEDED
Alien green centauroid: Asterios
Blue pointy eared armored Sci-fi Guy: NEEDED
Anti-Marro Hero: NEEDED
Yellow Bug-Eye Guy: NEEDED

NOTE: For the Vydar love fans, there is no mention of Vydar's Kyrie, because they all fled to Kinsland during the war. He has a few castle guards, but his forces are strictly Soulborg. Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

Thanks for the help B.I.V, Phippo, 1Mmrig and Hogg

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 23rd, 2015 at 06:02 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2015, 03:45 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Dumutef Guards: NEEDED
I don't know if this is a mistake or it's suggesting we add common squads to supplement the existing Dumutef Guards?
Old October 23rd, 2015, 03:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Akumaken is a Ronin and has a power called Demon Blade. He covers those things. Goshiri and Daishi do not.

~Dysole, noting that one of the categories I know for certain is under works but I don't want to say much more

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units