Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Next New Jersey Tournament July 22 or 29?
July 22 5 55.56%
July 29 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2007, 03:50 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
New Jersey Tournament July 28th at ATF

Alright 'Scapers, the next tourney will be in July! Vote for the date that's best for you. NOTE: Please do not sign up unless you are absolutely sure you are coming. Due to people not showing we have had excessive supplies brought both times. If you are not sure until the day of the tournament, post here or send a private message to Darkdrium, who will call me.

EDIT:New Jersey Tournament July 28th at ATF

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old May 23rd, 2007, 07:20 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
I can only make it the 29th. If it ends up being that weekend I'll be coming.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old May 24th, 2007, 09:24 AM

jesse10581 has disabled reputation
I voted for the 22, but if need be, the 29th should do. I was just concerned because my father's bday is a couple days b4 so I didn't want to create a conflict. But if I know this far in advance, then I should be able to accomodate.

If you don't pay up, pizza's gonna send out for YOU!
Old June 5th, 2007, 09:59 PM

sjscaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Let's get this thead updated before we lose it. Either day works for me. Concentrating on the LI tourney the next couple of weeks.
Old June 6th, 2007, 10:12 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Everyone:
Honestly I'd prefer a Saturday, BUT either Sunday 7/22 or 7/29 should work for me, there's nothing else on my calendar YET. I don't mind skipping chrch activities occasionally, but it is a big part of my normal weekend activities. We're taking our grand-daughter to Hershey Park this weekend for her 13th birthday and then we'll be going to Tampa from 6/28 - 7/10 on vacation to see my son and sister and for some needed R&R -- so there probably won't be any HeroScaping for me this month. I hope to see you all again at the next Somerville gathering in July.

Jesse#:
I got a GREAT idea for your dad's B-day present...why don't you give him an HS Master Set and bring him along to the meeting??? Trust me, his greatest joy will come from spending QUALITY TIME with you.

Darth.:
Thanks for posting the <link> to this new Thread that you started for the next event OR else I would have never found it. The 15 pages on the old one were becoming too combersome to scroll through to find any pertinent information. And... I want to encourage you to directly email every HS'er in New Jersey again when you decide on a date. Maybe it'll draw more participants out of the woodwork and I will again Post the event details on the Board Game Geek website, which I am more familiar with, when I get back from Florida.

ALL:
Oh bye the way... browsing around here on this HeroScapeRS site yesterday, I read somewhere that Wave 7's are starting to show up at selected Target Stores. I used to work for a major retail chain and I know how chaotic they're shipping/receiving departments and stock room inventory controls can be and how much it depends on the THE individual in charge of the Toy Dept. as which items make it to the shelf in a timely manner. Anyway...has anyone checked out the validity of this claim??? I've got three of them near me (Neptune, Middletown, & Manalapan), but need to make some time to get there; maybe next week.

Happy Trails; Happy Gaming; & Have A Nic eDay; - D ~John G. o&o
Old June 6th, 2007, 06:48 PM

Sorry guys, I'll be sending out the messages soon, just been a busy lately.

Old June 6th, 2007, 08:10 PM

Cool, we may have new units to use for our next tourney!

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old June 14th, 2007, 07:51 PM

Figured I would bump this.

Old June 15th, 2007, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee
I got a GREAT idea for your dad's B-day present...why don't you give him an HS Master Set and bring him along to the meeting??? Trust me, his greatest joy will come from spending QUALITY TIME with you.
Don't get me wrong, my dad's a good dad, but he has gotten a bit lazy in his upper middle age hood. He prefers food and tv/movies to gaming. He thinks games just take too much concentration :P Good suggestion tho. Believe me, I would definitely invite him if I thought there was the slightest chance he would come.

Old June 15th, 2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger
Sorry guys, I'll be sending out the messages soon, just been a busy lately.
Believe me I know what that's like. Haven't had much time to think about Heroscape myself lately (work has gotten in the way), but I thought I would just check in to see if there was any more word on the actual day of the event. Looking forward to another tourney!

~ Jesse

Old June 26th, 2007, 05:55 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse10581
Haven't had much time to think about Heroscape myself lately (work has gotten in the way), ~ Jesse
Gosh, darn!!! I hate when that happens. But it does happen a LOT...it seems that the older you get the more responsibilities you've GOT.

We're leaving on Thurs. for two weeks vacation in FL, so I'm just checking in to see if there was a date picked yet for the next Somerville gathering (I guess NOT). I'll check back around 7/11.

OBTW: There's a big all around gaming convention (DexCon-X) in East Brunswick, N.J. from July 18th thru 22nd; that's why I voted for our mini (by comparison) tournament to be held on the 29th.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM

Sorry guys, but I don't think we 'll be having a tournament this month. I'm going to be very busy this summer but I hope to have the next tourney in September.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events