Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 21st, 2010, 10:36 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Sinestro Corps Soldier

The Book of Sinestro Corps Soldier

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 1
THE LAW AND THE LAWLESS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number are #030 / Amon Sur.

Character Bio - The Sinestro Corps Soldier wields the power of the yellow light of fear, out of the emotional spectrum. Members are chosen, throughout the universe, for their ability to instill great fear, leading to an army of nightmarish creatures wielding power rings. Serial killers, torturers, mass murderers, criminals. These are the beings who comprise the Sinestro Corps.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a figure that starts with Yellow Battery Markers on his card, Sinestro Corps Soldier may have a Yellow Battery Marker placed on his card by a Manhunter's Yellow Power Charge special power.
  • As an Insurgent, Sinestro Corps Soldier has these Insurgent Synergies.
  • As a figure with Battery Markers, Sinestro Corps Soldier has these Battery Marker Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Sinestro Corps Soldier may take a turn after a Unique Yellow Lantern you control takes a turn. Current Yellow Lanterns.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-
  • As a flying figure, Sinestro Corps Soldier interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Sinestro Corps Soldier interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
When the Sinestro Corps subjegate this planet your assistance will be noted.

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 20th, 2022 at 11:18 AM.
Old June 21st, 2010, 10:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Uncommon Yellow Lantern: Brainstorming Phase

NAME = SINESTRO CORPS SOLDIER

SPECIES = KORUGARAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = INSURGENT
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 110

YELLOW POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Sinestro Corps Soldier's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

YELLOW POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Sinestro Corps Soldier is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least one skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one yellow Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

TACTICAL FORMATION
After revealing an Order Marker on any Unique Yellow Lantern's Army Card, and after taking a turn with that Yellow Lantern, you may take a turn with any Sinestro Corps Soldier you control. You may not take any additional turns with other Sinestro Corps Soldiers you control.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 25th, 2021 at 01:50 AM.
Old June 21st, 2010, 10:48 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Following Your Lead - At the beggining of the battle pick 1 unique hero you control for this Yellow Lantern to follow. When you move the chosen figure this Yellow Lantern may move as well.
Kind of a cool idea, but it would be a NIGHTMARE if you have lots of these guys...

Maybe if ALL of them follow a single hero, but each of them following a different would be too overwhelming.
Could be, it was just an idea I had batting around.

I've been tinkering with my own Uncomon Yellow Lantern build since I playtested Arkillo, and I found it difficult/annoying to keep them anywhere near him while playing.

I also don't think there would be much of an issue with a lot them floating around based on point cost alone.

I hadn't restricted them all to following a single hero around out of thematic concern. If you were playing Arkillo and Sinestro I think they might each want their own wingman.

I've added your suggestion to the list as Follow That Guy

Last edited by Adam Souza; June 21st, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old June 21st, 2010, 10:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would like to see some kind of power where if the Uncommon Yellow Lantern Removes a marker, it causes one wound. (To give reason to remove the markers without it becoming overpowered.)
Old June 21st, 2010, 11:36 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

When you can, update the first post by filling in the blanks. Thanks.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:12 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

These are just my ideas that I wanted to get down before I forgot them.
  • Name = Yellow Lantern Soldier
  • Sub Name = nothing
  • Species = Korugarian (same as Sinestro)
  • Uniqueness = Uncommon Hero
  • Class = Insurgent
  • Characteristic = Terrifying (I choose this to reflect the type of power I want them to have and to fit the theme of a Yellow lantern)
  • Size / Height = Medium 5
  • Life = 2 or 3 (I am leaning towards 3 so that players will feel more comfortable drafting them and using the INSURGENCY INVASION special power that I am suggesting.)
  • Move = 5
  • Special Power = Yellow Power Battery 2 like Arkillo
  • Special Power = Yellow Power Shield (like Sinestro's because his is slightly different from Hal's) "Anytime this Yellow Lantern is attacked by an Opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one yellow Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack." You will notice that the difference is that Sinestro does not save others, only himself.
  • Special Power = I think that this power could be a swarming type of power like you are suggesting, however, it is a really powerful concept. But that is OK, because we have created a system for handling that sort of thing with Lanterns.... they have to pay for it with their Batteries. Try this: INSURGENCY INVASION After taking a turn with this Yellow Lantern, you may remove a yellow Battery Marker from any Insurgent figure you control, including this Yellow Lantern, and move them 4 spaces. This power would work with not only all Uncommon Yellow Lanterns, but we are planning on creating the other Unique Yellow Lanterns as Insurgents as well, Sinestro already is one himself.
  • Flying
  • Super Strength

Last edited by Griffin; June 22nd, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:13 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you use following your lead I think you will need some kind of marker for when you field more then one of these. That way you can easily see which one is following which unique hero. Actually you would need a couple of markers that are different some how, I don't mabey some kind of removable and reusable sticker. Of course with the yellow Battery Markers it might get a little overwhelming. Honestly I'm trying to help

EDIT: Well since Griff ninja'd me, I do like his idea for the power.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
If you use following your lead I think you will need some kind of marker for when you field more then one of these. That way you can easily see which one is following which unique hero. Actually you would need a couple of markers that are different some how, I don't mabey some kind of removable and reusable sticker. Of course with the yellow Battery Markers it might get a little overwhelming. Honestly I'm trying to help

Yeah, Battery Markers, Uncommon sticker markers, Unique Hero bonding markers.... it really would be too much. Glad you like my ideas though, now lets see how much of it sticks.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:26 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post

Yeah, Battery Markers, Uncommon sticker markers, Unique Hero bonding markers.... it really would be too much. Glad you like my ideas though, now lets see how much of it sticks.
Ack, and the puns begin on the first page . OK back on topic, I was trying to figure out a good starting point for a mechanic while I was typing, then I saw you beat me to it. As far as markers go, I would prefer to keep them as limited as possable. Don't get me wrong, I think you guys went the right way with the Battery Markers. I don't think I would like to see Lanterns without them.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:45 AM

Power Battery: I've tried it like the Green Battery and I actually like it. While Sinestro isn't going to expend his energy to save lesser beings, I imagined his corps would be trained to bodyguard their superiors. Strategically, it makes them a bit more like the Gotham PD, and it's a good way to burn through battery markers.

INSURGENCY INVASION: is probably less complicated than what I was suggesting, but I think if they're going to burn a battery marker for it, that it should be better. The Sentinels get something similar, pretty much for free.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:48 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

You know, I vaguely remember something like this in UCS, and, honestly, the "Crap" power on that card is, well, the sh*t. Just saying.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
You know, I vaguely remember something like this in UCS, and, honestly, the "Crap" power on that card is, well, the sh*t. Just saying.
I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Could you please explain your point better, cause right now it seems like you are calling the Yellow Lanter Crap and Sh*t.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library