Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 26th, 2008, 11:47 AM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Uncharted??

Anyone dig this game as much as me?? I havent been on here for a while and mabey somone posted this but... anyone agree??

And mabey this your favorite parts of the game itself.

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old January 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
PS3 sucks.

Meh, never played that game. Is it just another generic shooter that the PS3 is filled with?

My Signature
Old January 26th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
To be honest, it's the coolest looking game on the market right now. The graphics look practically real, the story is a classic adventure, and the gameplay looks... well, it doesn't break any ground, but it seems solid. Generally, it's like a modern-day Indiana Jones movie... only you can PLAY it!

...not worth buying a PS3 over, of course, but it's still fantastic.
Old January 26th, 2008, 12:57 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Hmm. Maybe I will try it at someone who has the PS3s, house. But, since nobody has the PS3, I guess I will never play.

My Signature
Old January 26th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Uncharted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscapewanabchamp
Anyone dig this game as much as me?? I havent been on here for a while and mabey somone posted this but... anyone agree??

And mabey this your favorite parts of the game itself.
I can think of alot of good PS3 games... ummm... Motorstorm... ummm... did we already write Motorstorm?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old January 27th, 2008, 07:45 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
PS3 sucks.

Meh, never played that game. Is it just another generic shooter that the PS3 is filled with?
You say that like other consoles aren't littered with generic shooters. Obviously you're wrong on that account, because this game is far from generic. The game is a platformer at heart with a 3rd person duck-and-cover style accompanied with a few puzzles. I think it's the best PS3 game that I've played thus far aside from Heavenly Sword.

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy(or anti-fanboy in your case), man, but get your facts straight at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer
I can think of alot of good PS3 games... ummm... Motorstorm... ummm... did we already write Motorstorm?
Yes, Motorstorm is an excellent game.
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:41 PM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
I agree i love this game to death, nothing genaeric about this game at all!
This is beside the point just wandering if anyone had this game like me and all my friends.

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General