Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 2nd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Beantown Beatdown 4 Post-Tourney Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Your gas tank may not like it all that much, but you're always welcome to come down Robert. I'm thinking maybe you shoud think about hosting the Middle of Nowhere tourney. NH needs a tourney and this way everyone comes to you.
You're the best, Nyys. I might just have to take you up on that when the tourneys are too far apart to satisfy my HS needs...

BTW, we call it East Bum**** here, it's right on the edge of Middle of Nowhere in between Where? and Is That Even A Real Place? .

I think I was near there one time, but I got stuck on Where the Hell did the Road Go? after driving through The Town With No Street Signs.

Jim
Oh jeez, I wish I had known you were in the 'hood. All you had to do is follow the Yellow Dirt Road until you hit the Guy with One Tooth, take a right at the trailer park and ask for me at the "Old Shotgun" Bed, Breakfast and Weddings...

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I think I was near there one time, but I got stuck on Where the Hell did the Road Go? after driving through The Town With No Street Signs.
I know that place... you're talkin about the town of Momcan'tfindya, NH...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:37 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I'd definitely go and support a Middle of Nowhere tourney, depending of course on when it falls.

Returns for more.

Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Robert lives right here in the middle.

Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Yeah, I'd definitely go and support a Middle of Nowhere tourney, depending of course on when it falls.
Cool, I have to see if I can locate some gaming facilities here

Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
Quote:
I know that place... you're talkin about the town of Momcan'tfindya, NH...
No, no, no, that's slightly to the west...
East Bum**** (why does this editor keep correcting me? )

From you, go North, follow the signs to Manchester and Concord, NH, then go about an hour and a half past the sign "civilization ends here" and you're there.

Old July 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So if you had a tournament there in the Middle of Nowhere,[Jamaican]would you be havin' a Tourney M.o.N?[/Jamaican]

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
So if you had a tournament there in the Middle of Nowhere,[Jamaican]would you be havin' a Tourney M.o.N?[/Jamaican]
No mon!

on a more serious note: did you know that MN does not stand for Middle of Nowhere?

Old July 2nd, 2008, 05:38 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation

Wow. I even voted for that costume! Sorry I didn't make it AGAIN, but maybe next time. I actually started a little club called Order Of The Silver Samurai (I know, not original), where the title "belt" is a silver Uzumi Samurai.

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

It sounds like we missed quite a time! Don't worry; we'll do our best to make up for it in Saratoga. Congrats to all the winners!

Old July 2nd, 2008, 07:30 PM

Zombiebomb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Cool, I have to see if I can locate some gaming facilities here
depending on the date i could probably make this as well! beantown was my first tournament and i cant wait to get into another!

i want revenge!!!

jk

beatdown was an amazing time with amazing people

Whats high score mean? did i break it?
Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Zombie - how long did it take you to drive to the Beantown Beatdown?

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events