Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 8th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Does that mean you are going to play with Shades...cause you are a fan but I never see you use them.
At Gen Con you will for sure!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok I need some help....

Do you think the kids would mind if their trophy was not Gold?..After the primer I sprayed the trophy with car engine enamel (it gives it a nice hard shell) and it looks friggin sweet in the blue it is in right now so I want to leave it that color but dont want the kids to be "disappointed"

I will try and post another pic tomorrow.
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:53 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

New map submissions for BBIV is officially closed.

There is a list of about 60 maps HERE that will be used as the map pool for the tourney.

There is a color key that states the current status of the map and how likely it is to be used for the tourney at this time (more votes yay or nay can/will change the status).

There hasn't been a whole lot of participation in the map process, but I'm hoping to at least get some more input at this point. I know there are a lot of them, but even if you only take a look at a dozen or so and give your opinion we get that much closer to getting the final list together.

If you do reply to the thread and make comments, please refer to the map or the map # you are speaking of so it can be taken into consideration when determining the maps status.

List your favorites, or the ones you hate, or everything... really just looking for some feedback so I have someone else to blame when everyone hates the map selection.

I plan to have the 'official' list done sometime on Friday, which will give everyone two weeks to familiarise yourself with them, if you choose too, and will also give Pilgrim and I time to figure out where all the hexes are going to come from.

MAP THREAD

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:31 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Just thought I'd chime in to say, I will be bringing Zombies!!! for the prize table.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:01 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
Just thought I'd chime in to say, I will be bringing Zombies!!! for the prize table.
DIBS! lol

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:04 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
You know guru, now you have to use Sir Dupius!
I would suggest this one.
Sir Dufus-150
2xTemplars-240
AE-110
I Dare you to use it!
In place of AE- I double Doggin dare you to bring Dund!
My army is already set in stone I have to do it early or I get pre-tourney jitters and start changing everything the night before. Oh the long nights Ninja and I have had over coffee desperately testing out new armies till 2am the night before the tourney!

My army is goooood. And it does include the amazing Sir Dupuis. Not sure who this sub-par sir Dufus you're referring to is.

One of my test armies did have Dund as I think he is a great figure if used right.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:18 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Ok I need some help....

Do you think the kids would mind if their trophy was not Gold?..After the primer I sprayed the trophy with car engine enamel (it gives it a nice hard shell) and it looks friggin sweet in the blue it is in right now so I want to leave it that color but dont want the kids to be "disappointed"

I will try and post another pic tomorrow.
don't sweat it dude. kids love what looks cool.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
Fantastic! Added to front page.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:32 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

A little bribery probably won't hurt. Anyone who gives some thoughts on the map selection (good or bad) will get +rep.

MAP THREAD

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old June 10th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

ASmiles and I were discussing the scoring in the case of a timed-out game.

If a game ends because time runs out, a Win will be awarded to the player who has killed the most points. And kill points will still be used to break ties between players with identical
W/L records.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:04 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?

I like it! Excellent plan.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:35 PM

Zombiebomb has disabled reputation

Hello there! I might be a bit of a stranger to the forums but if any chance could I sign myself up for certain and 2 friends who are maybes still? thanks! and I can pick up a random prize if it is still needed just let me know =)

Whats high score mean? did i break it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events