Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old July 26th, 2021, 12:32 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...-scapecon-bets

SCAPE BET

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

There may be a prize for the winner- I'll figure it out post-ScapeCon.

Last edited by OEAO; July 26th, 2021 at 08:33 AM.
Old July 26th, 2021, 12:33 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

I don't know if I will be doing handshakes. I've been hyper cautious throughout this and the Delta variant is making me want to be cautious as well, especially given that Indiana has been a bit spotty with the vaccine. I don't know yet but if I refuse it's not anything against anyone; it's me taking a level of precaution.

~Dysole, who admittedly hasn't ever liked handshakes
Old July 26th, 2021, 11:42 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
To spare the awkwardness…just so people know, I’ll be shaking hands. Haha, it’s weird being in public again as people don’t know if it’s acceptable, but I’ll be excited to see and meet you all and would appreciate a handshake. Just saying it now since I’ll be offering a hand out
Please don't take offense if people (including me) don't shake your hand. Although I am vaccinated, I am still careful, particularly as I am a seasoned citizen and therefore considered to be at higher risk than you youngsters.

As of this morning, the hotel continues to follow the State of Indiana requirement that unvaccinated individuals must a wear a mask in public places (including the ballroom).

There will be hand sanitizer in both the gaming area and the dining area.

Hopefully, this is my final pre-Con post. We are leaving by 6am tomorrow morning. As I will be doing the bulk of the driving and not monitoring my phone, if anyone has any last minute questions or concerns tomorrow, please pm OEAO.
Old July 26th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We have expanded the breakfasts to include enhanced scrambled egg dishes as well as either waffles, french toast or pancakes every day (a fine suggestion by @MegaSilver .) We also have a coffee refresh at 10am daily.
See post above regarding Saturday dinner.
YAY!

Thank you.
Old July 26th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
To spare the awkwardness…just so people know, I’ll be shaking hands. Haha, it’s weird being in public again as people don’t know if it’s acceptable, but I’ll be excited to see and meet you all and would appreciate a handshake. Just saying it now since I’ll be offering a hand out
I'll give ya a fistbump! I've been doing fistbumps instead of handshakes at conventions and I've been getting sick less often.
Old July 26th, 2021, 06:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm vaccinated, too, but count me in for first bumps. I'll have a mask and my own sanitizer, just doing my part to keep everyone safe.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 27th, 2021, 07:53 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

We’re about an hour and a half in to our 14-hour drive. We’ll see you all soon!! Shoot me a PM on here, Discord, or Facebook if you need anything last-minute.
Old July 27th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I'm vaccinated, too, but count me in for first bumps. I'll have a mask and my own sanitizer, just doing my part to keep everyone safe.
Eh whatever…fist bumps it is then…

Everyone travel safe! We’re driving down to SLC where I’ll fly out tomorrow morning!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 27th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going to crash this party and give body hugs and FULL ON OPEN MOUTH FRENCH KISSES!

Actually I am not driving across town to see you guys, have fun though.

PS I'm more scared of the diseases you've all been carrying for years not the Delta V

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 28th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

If you’re flying in, make sure to call and request for a shuttle to the hotel!
Old July 28th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Probably fist bumps as well. I'll also bring a mask, and if my opponent requests, I'll wear it out of courtesy/respect, but I probably won't wear it the rest of the time since I'm fully vaccinated and currently low risk (we'll keep watching what happens with the Delta variant progression and the CDC guidelines).

As an FYI - the hotel is close to the Marion (Indianapolis) and Hendricks county lines. It is more like Hendricks County in the area around the hotel (i.e., rural/small town). Hendricks county is 64% vaccinated (not great, but better than the state average).

The state uses a 4 color rating system for counties - blue, yellow, orange, red (best to worst); Hendricks county is currently yellow and Marion county is blue (based on last weeks reported numbers - should be updated sometime today).

Last edited by Retlaw; July 28th, 2021 at 01:19 PM. Reason: updated for mask
Old July 28th, 2021, 02:40 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Everything is loaded and will be starting on my 11 hour minute drive soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon