Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah monthly

Im not sure if Ill make it. Ive been pretty busy even more than usual. I have been promoting heroscape somewhat around my neck of the woods. Even though it doesnt make it to the table much. Ill have to see about putting in to get it off from work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 17th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Aethiar is surprisingly tart

Hey, thanks for the mention! I've got myself, and then 4 brothers/brother in-laws that want to come play. The problem is that I'm so busy with school right now, but I'm going to see if I can make it work. If I can't though, keep letting me know of future events!
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:18 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
No other idahoans but me this time...though I know @TREX was thinking of coming down for one of your monthlies sometime. Also, my brother @El Donas will be living with us come September, so he'll be coming down with me for the monthlies as well.
Hey, that's exciting! Your brother is the only person I've ever seen use Kelda and Sir Dupuis (on separate occasions), so I welcome an unconventional army brewer to our monthlies on a regular basis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBlaze View Post
Hey Dewk! Thanks for reminding all of us, that takes a lot of time to tag, and write a special message haha! I am in a study for the next 6 weekends, and I will be getting out I think on Saturday mornings around 8 or 9ish I believe, but possibly later than that.. So if it's on July 29th, at 11 AM I should be able to make it.
Hey! I'm glad you got into the study after all, that's awesome! And yep, the tourney will be July 29th, 11 AM, so I expect to see you there, amigo!
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im not sure if Ill make it. Ive been pretty busy even more than usual. I have been promoting heroscape somewhat around my neck of the woods. Even though it doesnt make it to the table much. Ill have to see about putting in to get it off from work.
It's all good man! I have yet to make the trek up to play against my northern brothers, someday we will all meet. Maybe for some massive NHSD in a few months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethiar View Post
Hey, thanks for the mention! I've got myself, and then 4 brothers/brother in-laws that want to come play. The problem is that I'm so busy with school right now, but I'm going to see if I can make it work. If I can't though, keep letting me know of future events!
Whoa! You and your gang are welcome to come - you'd increase our numbers by at least 25% haha! Hope your schedule lets you enjoy yourself with some Heroscape in the near future. I'll keep tagging you in these monthlies.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Anybody have an extra squad of Fyorlag Spiders I can borrow?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
I do not, but @Leaf_It might.
Old July 28th, 2017, 04:33 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
I do not, but @Leaf_It might.
Yeah, I'll bring them for you.
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Thank you @Leaf_It !

Great! Also, how many people are we expecting? Cause there's 7 official GenCon maps...so you have that all covered or will you need to double up on a couple of the maps? Let me know if you need me to bring a map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:13 AM

Also, Saints_Wrath has confirmed he's coming

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:

Great! Also, how many people are we expecting? Cause there's 7 official GenCon maps...so you have that all covered or will you need to double up on a couple of the maps? Let me know if you need me to bring a map.
Around 10 have RSVP'd, but lurkers and friends always seem to bump those number up, so we're bringing 8 maps. We've doubled up on Highways & Dieways. If you want to build a 9th map, that'd be cool! Better to have too many than too few. Plus if there's a particular map you really like, if you build a second copy of it, your chance to play on it increases
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Sounds good. I'll bring an extra just in case.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 28th, 2017, 01:33 PM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I should be there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events