Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:43 AM

Adam has disabled reputation
BDAY CONTEST!!! Deadline extended to Jan 17th! PLEASE ENTER!

CONTEST WILL STAY OPEN BECAUSE OF LACK OF PARTICIPATION. SUNDAY THE 14TH IS THE DEADLINE. Please enter. I am telling you, if you like gaming (computer or HS) you will like the prizes!

well, as most of you dont know, my birthday is Jan 8. Im turnin 12 this year, and to commemorate my first bday on this site, i am making a contest.

Goal: Post a HS map with a birthday theme. No customs* may be used. This is so that nobody can make "Birthday tiles" or "Sir Birthday" just to win. Winners will be picked on these categories:
Best use of terrain (layout and map structure)
Best use of different tiles
Best use of imagination (cakes aren't the only birthday thing i would like...)

Ends: 1/8/07. thread will be closed 1/15/07, for discussion puposes only. no late entries will be accepted

Who can enter: anyone. i am not judging by who's mappy thingy is biggest

Prizes: 1st prize: secret, and a trophy
2nd prize: same as first, thought not as "elaborate" and "consuming of my time to make it" and a trophy
3rd prize: trophy

Note: this is not a wedding. There should be no little miniatures on the top of the cake or whatever you make.

Just to clarify what it is again, because i am sure it would get "Huhs?" and "But you said it had to be a cake!"s.

YOU MAY MAKE ANY BIRTHDAY ITEM YOU WANT!So be creative! that is a category of judging, so its a good idea to try.
For example:
Cakes
Party hats
Ballons
Gifts
Ice cream
And anything you can think of!

*i will allow cake decorations and party stuff (favors, candy) but no custom figs or custom terrain will be allowed in the map.

Thanks for entering! I hope to see some great maps!
cough*caravaggio*cough

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games