Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 16th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Carnival of Carnage Map

Just to be clear, I really don't want to build maps for C3G that I can't personally enjoy because I can't build it. I don't have another Castle set, and I am already using 2 Castle sets on this map. I also am already a bit put off by how much terrain this map requires, I usually try very hard to accomplish a lot with little terrain, but this map and you guys are getting really demanding and I am just wondering when the additions are going to end... Can we try to work with what we already have on the map, instead of continuing to pile on more? Please?
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Perhaps you can make a map that is expandable? In other words, create the enterance to the carnival and a few attractions. Then, you could create walkways leading to the edge of the map that could be used for expansions. Then, people could add to the carnival if they have the necessary sets.

Just a thought.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Perhaps you can make a map that is expandable? In other words, create the enterance to the carnival and a few attractions. Then, you could create walkways leading to the edge of the map that could be used for expansions. Then, people could add to the carnival if they have the necessary sets.

Just a thought.
I think that is a great idea. And it goes back to the philosophy that at least I had going into this project "if you want something, build it", kinda like Ala Carte.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dilapidate up that coaster a bit, and I think this one's good to go as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
you guys are getting really demanding
I think we're trying to be encouraging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
I know, but by asking for more terrain sets, to me, is demanding. I have already increased this map by a Master Set and 3 Terrain sets since I first posted it...
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know, but by asking for more terrain sets, to me, is demanding. I have already increased this map by a Master Set and 3 Terrain sets since I first posted it...
But I do think it now looks the better for it. But I do agree we have to draw the line somewhere. This is a game & the maps are only representative of the idea. They don't have to be replica's or miniatures of. And it still has to be about playing a game of HS on the said map. So I am happy the way it is but if you wanted to incorporate IAB's last suggestion to take a few battlements out that would be cool too.

Cheers
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:51 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That was just a joke by Taebelwalker (I probably spelled that wrong). I don't think my suggestion would require any additional sets. However, if you don't want to mess with it anymore, do you mind if I play around with it?

I think the reason you're getting all these suggestions is because it's such a cool map with a cool theme that everybody wants to see it be as cool as possible! Really, the more suggestions are like more compliments!

Quote:
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That was just a joke by Taebelwalker (I probably spelled that wrong). I don't think my suggestion would require any additional sets. However, if you don't want to mess with it anymore, do you mind if I play around with it?

I think the reason you're getting all these suggestions is because it's such a cool map with a cool theme that everybody wants to see it be as cool as possible! Really, the more suggestions are like more compliments!
Feel free.
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:31 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

You know what would be great? A PONY RIDE! With an EVIL PONY!!!!

Old March 16th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post

Or a mad wookie!

Quote:
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post

Or a mad wookie!
Or a cranky Griffin...oh that's right, already got one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios