Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 24th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hahn and Bunjee's Stanley vs. Plano Smackdown

I had been looking at some of the Plano cases but I was worried about how many sets I could get in them.

I found this @ Home Depot for $19.99

It will hold everything EXCEPT the four big dragons.

Dice, markers, all fit with room to spare. Thats 1 Master Set, (2) Wave I, (3) Wave 2, (3) Wave 3, and (1) Wave 4

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahn
It will hold everything EXCEPT the four big dragons.
Is that to say that they just won't fit at all? Or you would have to remove some other figs to make them fit? Because this case looks like it would be GREAT when traveling to an all day tournament and you want to bring a variety of pre-drafted armies and other game materials (sans terrain, of course).

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Not at all. The top compartments are almost deep and wide enough, but it's those DAMN wings that just barely stick out over the edge.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:15 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mine holds all the dragons, wings on. Charos can stand up.

Neener neener neener.

Seriously, I looked at those Stanley cases because they are very nice and compact. But I wanted to have everything in one case that I can pickup and go with. Goes well with the drawers we put together that contain one of each terrain type. Perfect game to go setup. If I wasn't planning to bring back pounds upon pounds of cool crap from Gencon, I'd probably geek out and bring my fig case to show it off. I need to up date the photos and the inventory on what fits in there. The latest large heroes collection made things a little tight in the top.
(but it is kinda bulky)
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Huge Fanboy

Oh Gurl Friend,

I love it when you get angry

Did someone **** in your Wheaties or not share their datbase with you this morning? :P

The other thing is I have never been abot to find the model that you have.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:44 PM

Cave-2 has disabled reputation
Bunjee
I have a Case very similar to that one for my Warhammer ORC Army(they almost all fit). That Case gets real heavy when alot of your figures are metal.
I bought mine at Wal-mart about 10 years ago for ~$20.
Its a PLANO Tacklebox but I don't know/ can't find the model No.
Where did you get yours, I was looking for another one for my HS?.
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:59 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave-2
Bunjee
I have a Case very similar to that one for my Warhammer ORC Army(they almost all fit). That Case gets real heavy when alot of your figures are metal.
I bought mine at Wal-mart about 10 years ago for ~$20.
Its a PLANO Tacklebox but I don't know/ can't find the model No.
Where did you get yours, I was looking for another one for my HS?.
http://www.planomolding.com/content/...33&partid=172#

I bought mine at Fred Meyer (a Kroger store) on sale for $29.99
They have them at amazon for $39.99

It isn't light when it is all loaded up. But nothing I can't carry for quite a while, and it latches down very well. They even stack on each other in a fairly stable way.
Old July 24th, 2006, 06:35 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
after MS, and all waves (so far), how much space is left? Like, how many future waves would fit?
Old July 24th, 2006, 09:04 PM

It is almost full, but I have 2 of every common in there, 1 of every unique, plus some random things like nail polish to paint the bases with, and some DnD minis that i haven't done custom cards for yet.

I'll do a detailed inventory soon.
Old July 24th, 2006, 10:25 PM

peterm has disabled reputation
I got two smaller Plano tackle boxes at Dick's that work pretty well. I keep only non-MS figures in there (my MS figures, minus Mimring, are stored in their original packaging. Two sets of packaging fit in each Heroscape box). The front folds open with four compartment organizers, and the top latches on with a big storage space up there for dice, glyphs, Mimring/other biggies, etc.
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Huge Fanboy

OK here it is all filled up.

I will be getting a 2nd one for the future releses and all of my customs. I guess the big 5 will have to ride in the lava/snow/road box.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:37 PM

Command-and-Conquer has disabled reputation
bunjee that's exactly when I've been looking for. I would really be grateful if you could give me a detailed inventory like you said soon so I know how many to buy.

Need a life outside from Heroscape?

Well good luck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion