Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 5th, 2022, 05:36 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Autoload Army Builder

EDIT : This resource has been moved to heroscape.org. See this thread for more information.

Original Post Below:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Chris Perkins; October 28th, 2022 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Resource Moved
Old August 5th, 2022, 05:37 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Autoload Army Builder

Version History
VersionRelease DateNotes
0.38/5/2022Open Beta Testing
0.3.08/5/2022Initial Release
0.3.18/8/2022Fixed B2
0.4.08/9/2022Added E2, E6, E7, E8, & E9

Enhancement Requests
E1 : C3G Support
E2 : Sort by move, life, defense, attack, & range
E3 : Change Aquilla background color
E4 : Update Plus / Minus Buttons
E5 : Add more image artwork
E6 : Search bar include power text
E7 : Change toggles to checkboxes
E8 : Change defaults to 'Classic' + 'Standard Pricing'
E9 : Maintain checkbox settings on page refresh
E10 : Format Randomizer
E11 : Sort by Uniqueness, Squad/Hero, Size

Bug Reports
B1 : Long Figure Box Jumps the Page
B2 : Clear army during search and displayed unit breaks

Last edited by Chris Perkins; September 5th, 2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old August 5th, 2022, 05:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks great!

Would it be possible to get other versions for regular pricing or even C3G?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 5th, 2022, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looks great!

Would it be possible to get other versions for regular pricing or even C3G?
Regular pricing is actually the default, there's a toggle switch at the top to switch to Delta pricing.

C3G is a different story, since that requires an entirely different figure set. It's possible, but almost certainly not in the short term.

I'm gonna create an enhancement request list in the 2nd post to track requests, and I'll put C3G there for now (basically means 'to be considered in the future').
Old August 5th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
C3G is a different story, since that requires an entirely different figure set. It's possible, but almost certainly not in the short term.

I'm gonna create an enhancement request list in the 2nd post to track requests, and I'll put C3G there for now (basically means 'to be considered in the future').
Let me know if you want any additional columns in your spreadsheet format and we can quickly get you the data since C3G has all their info in a spreadsheet already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:36 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

wtf, this is some serious sauce, as the kids say these days.

I'm super excited to have this, since BattlePlan went offline! I hope to see more features in the future, like sorting by species/class/personality!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
sorting by species/class/personality!
This should actually already be supported by the dropdowns to the right of the 'Search' bar on the top.

There's just not a ton of actual data in the supporting spreadsheet, so after like the first 10 results from each sort the rest of the data is just junk.
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:51 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
sorting by species/class/personality!
This should actually already be supported by the dropdowns to the right of the 'Search' bar on the top.

There's just not a ton of actual data in the supporting spreadsheet, so after like the first 10 results from each sort the rest of the data is just junk.
Oh nice! Is there any way I can volunteer my time to help clean up the data? Or do you already have people for that?

EDIT: It would also be cool to sort my move, life, defense, attack, range, etc. Super helpful for new players especially who are trying to theorycraft a build idea, to be able to see "Okay, so these are the fastest figures in the game".

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Oh nice! Is there any way I can volunteer my time to help clean up the data? Or do you already have people for that?
Yep - send me a PM with your email address and I can give you edit permission for the Google Sheet.

Quote:
EDIT: It would also be cool to sort my move, life, defense, attack, range, etc. Super helpful for new players especially who are trying to theorycraft a build idea, to be able to see "Okay, so these are the fastest figures in the game".
Added this as a requested enhancement.
Old August 6th, 2022, 12:30 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice!! I instantly bookmarked this!
Old August 9th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
A note on the supporting data:
This application uses a large Google Sheet that contains all supporting data. This sheet was created for this application, but does not yet have all of the unit data entered. Each unit is present, along with points/figures/hexes, but other data such as General, Life, Personality, etc. is missing for many units. This will appear as things like 'NaN' in the current builder.
Anyone who's curious can see this sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...1fM0n8joDQLp8/
Entering all of this data is quite the undertaking, so we're looking for volunteers to help enter the remaining data. If you're interested/willing, PM me with an email address and I can share edit permission for the supporting Google Sheet and (brief) instructions.
Hey ! No need to do the work twice/trice..! (if this words exists).
I already have a spreadsheet fully completed that you can vampirize and merge into your spreadsheet to complete it directly.
You can find it here. (also, it has been reviewed and enhanced multiple times, once with Xorlof contribution, thanks to him )

(ps : also I noticed in you sheet, Clayton Pierce is indicated at 100 pts, however he's at 90 points)

EDIT : well well well... I decided to get a step ahead and updated my spreadsheet with Delta (classic and VC) point costs (they are hidden in the second "+" button at the top of the columns), and OEAO + Dok's rankings (last columns) following your sheet.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; August 10th, 2022 at 06:16 AM.
Old August 9th, 2022, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I noticed in you sheet, Clayton Pierce is indicated at 100 pts, however he's at 90 points
Good catch! It looks like I used the wrong copy of Clayton's card actually, most of his information was incorrect (my bad). He should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hey ! No need to do the work twice/trice..! (if this words exists).

I already have a spreadsheet fully complete that you can vampirize and merge to add the infos you have from delta prices and rankings.
You can find it here. (also, it has been reviewed and enhanced multiple times, once with Xorlof contribution, thanks to him )
I appreciate the offer, but I've actually already worked with C3G to get an initial version of the builder working for C3G figures. It isn't public yet (still working with them to finalize some details) but it looks like we're gonna use their spreadsheet for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software